Talk about it

We sat on our bed and embraced one another protectively, exchanging gentle kisses every few minutes.

After a while MIKA spoke quietly as he looked into my eyes from only a few centimetres away with his arms and legs still pulling me against him."you know that the police have probably got her."

I sighed and pulled him even closer. "I know but she will be let out soon and she will probably just come after us again"

"And I'll be there to stop her"

"If you're with me then she will know where I am but if you're not with me then she could catch me alone."

He nodded and thought for a minute before looking back at me "How about... We tell Kirsty and then she can warn the security before each show so that they will be extra careful"

I nodded hesitantly "we tell her the whole story or just ask her to call them before we arrive?"

"Whatever you prefer" he cuddles into my neck and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"How do you feel about all this though. How can I help more?" He whispered, not moving from his position

We discussed it for a while before I reassured him that being there and being my boyfriend was enough.

We kissed full of love and care. It as delicate and careful and after a while of sitting wrapped up with one another, we lay down and continued to pull each other close.

After a short time, he kissed my forehead and I sighed gently before drifting off to sleep.

---

I woke up to a bright light and MIKA extremely carefully and slowly getting out of my grip.

He turned to see my eyes open and sighed "I'm sorry if I woke you. We're at a services and I need to pee"

I couldn't help but laugh sleepily as he apologised. "I'm awake now and I'm happy that I get to see you anyway so don't worry. I'll come to the toilet with you" I smiled.

He held out his hand and pulled me up before handing me my binder and turning away. I threw on some decent clothes and hopped out of the room with MIKA's hand held tightly in mine.

We ran into the services and used the bathrooms before grabbing some breakfast and getting back on the bus.

Everyone was still in bed except Kirsty so we sat with her and requested what we had spoken about the night before while eating our food.

She gladly agreed and straight away phoned the venue for the next evening. The journey was long so we had a day of travel today and we would be arriving in the morning.

Charlie had to sleep at particular intervals so we would make good progress for about 9 hours and then stop for a few. It wasn't a bad process because he would park at places that we could get out and do something.

We were only stopping once today so Charlie decided to stop by a large activity centre. Everyone (except Charlie because he was asleep) went rock climbing.

We got geared up and an instructor showed us what to do briefly before just letting us have a go.

It was a great laugh watching MIKA clamber up the walls. The band, Sam, and I just couldn't contain our laughter. Everyone was constantly making witty comments and comebacks and exaggerating every move while climbing. It was a great few hours.

After we had finished, we all ate lunch and headed back to the bus. Sam and I did some work and at some point MIKA joined us and did some Spanish.

I liked the schooling I did for I was great friends with Sam, we had a good laugh, I wasn't picked on, I was effortlessly referred to as Ross and I learnt a lot. I also had the amazing opportunity to be on tour with my boyfriend and spend almost all day with him.

"How's it going Sam?" MIKA asked when we came back out of MIKA and I's room after finishing the work for today.

"Great! Ross is learning a lot and he's really improved considering that it's only been a couple of days." Sam grinned proudly at me.

"Thanks Sam." I smiled back.

"I agree. Thanks Sam. I'm glad we found you" MIKA shook his hand before pulling me down to sit next to him and creating conversation with Max and I.