Aeroplanes

Not ten minutes into the flight, I had dozed off in MIKA's arms. He was warm and smelled of home. I breathed him in and sighed as my body relaxed and my mind went on an adventure to god knows where.

MIKA's POV. Surprise!!!!

Ross leant against me and I pulled him in closer. He smelled good and I loved to feel him against me. It was an almost indescribable feeling to hear and feel him breathe. I often fell asleep after him so I knew when he was asleep and tended to watch his perfect face rest.

Ross' breathing slowed and his muscles relaxed as he drifted to sleep. I didn't stop him and just turned to join max and Curtis' conversation. They were talking about what they had done with their time off.

"I met Sam for a show that I had tickets for." Curtis told Max.

"Cool. What did you see?" He questioned.

"Stomp!"

"I saw that I while ago. It's amazing" I added.

"Yeah. It's so good. I recommend it." Curtis grinned.

"Hey MIKA, is Ross asleep?" Max looked at Ross

"Yeah" I gave him a slightly confused look.

Why did he want to know?

"Ok. Can I ask you something?" He whispered and leant in.

I nodded and waited for his questioning.

"Um... This sound a bit strange but isn't Ross' voice a lot deeper. How can that happen if he's 18?"

Oh no. I knew this would happen after a while, especially after a long break. His voice is noticeably deeper and less feminine. What do I say though? It's not my thing to tell and I can't sleep Ross because he's asleep.

"Well... I'll tell you later." I stuttered.

I put my headphones on and slept as well.

Back to Ross' POV

I woke up to see the plane was dark. I know that to get to the U.S.A. is a long flight but it was morning when we left. After a look around to see the dark, I noticed that Sam was asleep so I laid back on MIKA.

His breath was tickling my neck and I could hear his heart beat. His arms were gently wrapped around me so I sleepily shrunk into him and huddled close.

My eyes were wide open and I was awake. I didn't want to move for I was comfortable and didn't want to wake MIKA but I wanted him to be awake so that I could talk. Random thoughts occupied my mind and I wanted some comfort.

Soon MIKA sighed and kissed my head so I lifted it to look at him. Accidentally, our lips collided but I found myself being pulled further into it.

After a while, I was released and I looked at MIKA while taking off his headphones before leaning my head on his shoulder and whispering to him the thoughts that were now swirling and making me feel ill.

He nodded in response to everything I said before whispering back to me. His words were comfort blankets that put to bed my worries. They may come out again but not while MIKA is here.

The conversation seemed to take longer than expected seeing as we both managed to open up about new things and we discussed everything fully. Life has many processes and many things to worry about but MIKA and I always calmed one another down and organised the processes to keep things in order.

The flight came to an end and the sun shone brightly. Everyone got off of the plane with their bags and headed through the airport.