Bride Hunt

Third person's POV.
"What??" All yelled in chorused and zeeniya put her hands on her ears.

She look at her kids who were shocked as she tells them that Aarham agreed for marriage. They were still in shock and zeeniya smiled.

"Yes,Aarham agree." Zeeniya repeated and look at her children.

"Really mom." Aabia asked and zeeniya nodded.

"Wow hurrah!!" Sameer and shazam jumped in happiness.

Zeeniya Roshaane and Aabia smiled looking at them. Both Sameer and shazam start dancing in happiness while mother and daughters were laughing at their craziness.

"Okay boys now stop and listen to me." Zeeniya said and Sameer and Shazam stop their dancing fun and turned to their mother.

"So the problem is girl." Zeeniya started while her children look at her confused.

"I mean we have to find a girl which can change our Aarham to a normal man." Zeeniya said and all start thinking.

"What!! bhai is abnormal?" Sameer acted.

"Very funny stupid. " zeeniya said and slapped sameer's arm.

"But mom where we would find a girl who can change our machine into a human??" Shazam said and all laughed while zeeniya glare at them.

"Sorry." All said and they all start thinking.

Suddenly Sameer's eyes lightened with some thought. He look at his siblings.

"Who wants to go to meet our big bro??" Sameer asked and all nodded with a huge grin on their faces.

"We'll be come soon mom." With that all went out of the house.

Shazam started the car and Sameer,Aabia and Roshaane took seats in the car and Shazam drove out of the house leaving their mother alone in house. Zeeniya smiled and returned inside.

"Bhai what we'll say to Bhai??" Roshaane asked to Sameer.

"About the girl. What kind of girl he wants, so it would be easy for us to find." Sameer said and she nodded.

"Bhai carefully." Roshaane suddenly said and Shazam pull the breaks.

A girl was about to hit. But thankfully Shazam pull the breaks on time.

"Oh God." All said and came out of the car.

"You okay??" Aabia asked the girl.

She turned and Aabia was stunned to see her innocent beauty. Her big eyes having the brown colour were fixed on Aabia. Her glowing face,her thin nose,her long chin and her beautiful pink lips everything was enough to make any man fall for her. And the most beautiful thing was a mole under her lower lip in a corner.

"I'm..I'm..fine." She politely replied to Aabia's question which bring Aabia out of her observing.

"So sorry madam. It was my mistake." Shazam came forward and this time that girl lower her eyes.

She was feeling hesitation to talk to Shazam and Aabia got that. She pointed Shazam to get back and let her talk to her.

"Where were you going?? We can drop you." Aabia said and she look up.

"No I'm..okay. I can go." She said and turned.

Even in black gown,she was looking so beautiful. Her head was covered with hijab that's why Aabia couldn't see her hair. A black shoulder bag was also hanging on her shoulder and took a step forward to leave but Aabia was not going to lose her easily.