Epilogue.

Five years later.
Her eyes were roaming on the kids playing in the lawn and her heart felt arch as she saw her empty side. Those kids were playing running and going again and again to their mothers but she was standing there at the corner of the lawn with the tray of snacks in her hands and was lost in looking at those kids who were looking so cute while playing. Two tears slide on her cheeks as she felt the emptiness of her life.

"Mehak what are..." Aarham came as he saw her standing there but stopped as he saw those tears in her eyes.

"You again start crying?" Wiping her tears, he said and she looked at him with more tears in her eyes.

"Stop cryinv my love.  See what zarnish and Aabia will think? For them smile now." Cupping her face, he said hiding his tears from her and with love he wiped her tears away.

"Smile." He said once again and this time Mehak smiled giving his heart a bunch of joy.

"Good now come.  Let's enjoy the tea." Aarham walked behind her letting her walk to those girls who were busy in their kids.

"Bhabhi you brought tea. I really need that." Aabia said as she saw mehak abd with a smile mehak placed the tray on the table and took seat with her.

Aarham joined them and Mehak start serving them tea with evening snacks. Aabia and zarnish noticed Mehak's silence.

"You okay bhabhi?" Asked Zarnish looking at Mehak and with a nod she gave them a smile.

"I'm good. You both have this kebab or else they'll cool down." Said Mehak diverting their mind from her.

"You cried na?" Asked Aabia and Mehak looked away.

"Why would I?" Ignoring the eye contact with them, she took her cup of tea.

"Yes why my Badi Maa will cry?" Hugging her neck from behind with his tiny hands, said Irtaza.

"Yes why would i cry when i have my this loving son." Taking him in her lap said Mehak with a smile on her lips and she placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Change the party? Forget your mom." Said Aabia looking at her 4 years old son Irteza.

"No i love u too but Badi Maa is Badi Maa na. I love her more." Hugging Mehak said Irteza and all smiled.

Aarham was much relieved to see Mehak smiling and busy with Irteza.  He left from there slowly as his own heart was feeling arch but stopped as he was about to cross the lawn when someone held his hand. Turning his head he looked down at the princess standing there.

"Hey beautiful." Kneeling down in front of her, he looked at those big black eyes which were fixed on him.

"Mamu." She called him making him smile.

"Yes my princess. You need something?" Brushing her hair with his hand he asked looking at his niece.

"Chocolate." She demanded as always and Aarham smiled as always looking at his 3 years old neice.

"Here you go." He gave her chocolate and took her in his arms and walked back to the ladies.

"You're spoiling her Aarham." Taking her dauggter from Aarham said Aabia and looked at her brother who was smiling as his eyes wrere on the kids.

"She's my princess so I've full right to spoil her. Right parishey." Said Aarham and looked at Parishey who was busy in eating chocolate.

"Yes." Nodding her head she kept enjoying her chocolate.

"Now you all ladies please come inside as its getting cold over here. And zarnish where are Tabasum and Haris?" Asked Aarham about zarnish and Shams' kids.