Back to Life

Third person's POV.

"How's my Mehak?" Zeeniya asked as she entered her room.

Mehak who was waiting for Aarham sat up and smiled looking at zeeniya who was taking steps toward her.

"Mama." Said Mehak and zeeniya sat in front of her.

"My daughter." Saying Zeeniya hugged her and both smiled.

"I'm fine mama." Mehak replied and moved back.

"How are you now?" Mehak asked holding Zeeniya's hands.

"Im fine Alhamdulillah.  Where's your Aarham?" Aaked Zeeniya looking around to find him.

"Your breakfast my Queen." Before Mehak could reply Aarham entered the room with breakfast and zeeniya smiled and so did Mehak.

"Mom. I..haven't seen you." Embarrassed on his sudden act, said Aarham but Zeeniya smiled more.

"That's okay. Now you both have your breakfast and come down." Saying, Zeeniya got up and walked out of the room leaving both of them alone with each other.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Zeeya Maa." All were gathered on breakfadt table except Mehak and Aarham.

Zeeniya who just came back from Aarham's room looked at Aarib who called her. Jahan also looked at him and waited for him to say what he had to say.

"I'm leaving tonight." Aarib said and Mr snd Mrs Hammad Ahmad looked at him as they were umaware of his this decision.

"But.." Zeeniya tried to say something.

"I've work there Maa. So i want to go and also i want to take Roshaane with me. I hope you'll understand." Said Aarib giving all of them shock.

"I've to say something too." Shams said and all heads turned to him

"I'm going too. Back to my duty. " Said Shams and zeeniya sighed sadly as she saw her two favourite sons were sad today only because of her daughters.

"We'll do the rukhsati of our daughters tonight." Said Zeeniya which startled everyone.

"Roshaane and Zarnish.  Both will go with their husbands. What you think all?" Zeeniya asked looking at everyone and then all smiled with a nod.

"Its done then. Tonight the Rukhsati will be done. Start the prepartions." Said Dadi Sahib and all nodded.

Mehak's POV.

"So what my king brought for me?" I asked looking at him who just took seat in front of me with the tray of breakfast.

"My heart." He said looking at me with love and i smiled.

"I accept." I said making him smile.

"Hungry?" He asked and I gave a nod.

"I'm. What's in breakfast?" I asked looking at the breakfast.

There were omelettes, french toast,fruits and Juice. I smiled and looked at him who was scratching his head looking down.

"Actually I didn't know what to bring for you. So I just brought these." He said looking down but was looking so cute that i couldn't help but to kept looking at him with a smile.

"Its enough. And I love it." I said pulling the breakfast tray in my lap and start eating as i was feeling hungry.

"Mehak slow down. I'm not going to take it away." He said but i didn't stop and kept eating.