Vallima.

Aarham's POV.
"Dude hurry up. We are getting late." I heard Shams's voice.

But I was busy in changing my cloths. I was still in my office and my this cousin brought my dress here to get me ready. I was now stuck in the washroom and was tangled in this suit. I was hating the buttons of the shirt which were not closing down. I was trying to be quick and these buttons were making it more late for me.

"Coming." I yelled and went out with waistcoat in my hand.

As I stepped out I saw shams waiting for me. He look at me and raised his eyebrow.

"What??" I asked while looking at myself in mirror.

"You are still not ready Aarham." Shams said and start buttoning my shirt again and took the waistcoat to make me wear it.

Closing the buttons of waistcoat he look at me and nodded.

"Good you are ready now. Comb your hair." He said while passing me a comb.

I smiled and comb my hair. Wearing my coat on it I turned fully to shams showing that I was ready. He sighed and walked out and I followed him while putting my mobile in my pocket.

"What?" I asked looking at him who was ignoring to look at me.

"Tell me who go to his office on the second of his wedding? I'm amazed!" Shams said while sitting inside the car.

I took seat and he start driving. There was all silence. I turned to see him who was looking so annoyed.

"Shams." I called him and he stopped the car aside.

"Dude what are you doing? Why are you not understanding that you are married now. You have a wife who must be thinking about you all day and you were busy in your that damn blueprints. Grow up Aarham." He said and I sighed.

"I know. I know but this was important." I said and he start driving again.

"Nothing is important more than your wife." He said and I smiled on his concern who was so worried for me.

"And Zee Maa is so much angry. She slapped me because of you." He said and I hide my smile again.

"Oh really. Your zee Maa slapped you." I said making fun of him.

"Enjoy one day I'll enjoy when you will get slap from Zee Maa." Shams said while parking the car aside.

"We'll see." I said and he nodded.

He dialed a number.

"We are outside. You girls come out." Shams said and cut the call.

"Come to the driving seat." He ordered and went out of the car.

I was not understanding why we were standing here. I went out and walked to sat on the driving seat. As I did I saw the front door open from other side and someone entered. My eyes blinked twice looking at the beauty seated next to me.

Mehak was seated next to me in dark red colour saree with sided bun. Two hair locks were coming out hanging on her temple, on her neck. Simple make up was making her More beautiful. Beautiful heavy earrings were hanging in her ears and a beautiful gold necklace around her neck making her look like a princess. I forgot to blink. She was seated with lower eyes and I lost my eyes on her.

"Dude come to your senses." Someone shook me and I turned to my right side.

As I turned I saw Shams standing. He was having a naughty grin on his lips.

"Drive carefully. We'll meet you at hall." Shams said and I nodded.

I started the car and slowly start driving. There was only silence in the car. Non of us was speaking yes but her bangles were tingling the silence of car with its  tickling.