Wedding!

Third person's POV.
There was all mess in Jahan mansion. Everyone was busy in preparation. Jahan mansion was beautifully decorated with flowers and lights. The best wedding planners were hired for all the decorations and all the preparations of wedding. It was the wedding of Pakistan's most eligible bachelor Aarham Jahan Ahmad who never lay an eye on any girl. Media was so eager to know about the girl. The main gates were closed and guards were around the house. All the media was out of the house to know about the preparations and about the groom and bride. The news of Aarham Jahan Ahmad the CEO of J companies is getting married surprised everyone and his all business associates and partners were eager to see his bride.

Everyone not only his family but his business associates,friends,neighbours, employees everyone was excited for his marriage and he himself was not here. Only a day was left from his marriage and he was still in Singapore. This news was also making people surprise that the groom himself was not present in his marriage which was making zeeniya more angry.

"Jahan I'm asking for the last time when your stupid son is coming." Zeeniya asked almost in warning which scares Jahan.

"Zeeniya calm down. He'll.... He'll be here." Jahan tried to calm her.

"Yeah really when he'll be here because tomorrow is his Mehndi. His marriage is going to start and he is still there in Singapore." Zeeniya angrily said and took a glass of water to drink.

Jahan didn't say anything but keep looking at his beloved wife who was looking so angry. Jahan turned on the voice and saw Shams standing.

"What happened?" He whispered looking at Jahan.

Jahan tip toed to him and look at Zeeniya who was throwing things in anger here and there.

"Weather is not good." Jahan said pointing toward zeeniya's mood making shams chuckle.

"Jahan papa just look at your face." He chuckled and Jahan glare at him.

"Sorry. Let me handle her." Shams whispered and moved to zeeniya who was just checking things and throwing them here and there in anger.

"Zee Maa." Shams hugged her from behind.

"Shams leave me. I'm not in good mood." She said while removing his hands from me.

"But why are you angry with me. I didn't do anything." Shams said cutely.

"Yeah right. You all boys are same. I know you will also disappear from your own marriage like my moron son." Zeeniya said and opened the wardrobe.

"Zee Maa I won't do it. And I will take a month leave before   my marriage " Shams said trying to show himself wise.

Zeeniya laughed. Laughed on his cuteness. She turned and hugged him.

"At least someone is not like my moron son who is still busy in his meetings." Zeeniya said sadly.

"Is someone talking about me!?" They turn on the voice and saw Aarham standing making them shock and freeze on their spot.

"Aarham." All shouted.

Aarham's POV.
I finalized my ticket and turn to see Mr Mehra the Singapore delegation. He smiled and came closer to him.

"Congratulations. I heard you are getting married." Mr mehra said and I smiled.

"Thank you. I hope you received your invitation." I said and he nodded.

"I received but I think I won't be able to attend your wedding as I'm going to France for some business." Mr.Mehra said and I nodded

"I understand." I said and bid my bye to him after completing my meetings and presentation with him.