Engagement

Third person's POV.
There was mess in Jahan mansion. Everyone was in hurry. Jahan mansion was fully decorated for the evening function. Girls were so excited and were busy in their preparations.

Aarham was gone somewhere without telling anyone. Mehak and zeeniya were busy in arranging gifts for everyone. While Sameer and Shazam were busy in themselves, arguing as usual.

"Mehak where is Aarham?" Zeeniya asked Mehak while placing gifts on table.

"I don't know mama. He didn't tell me." Mehak replied and zeeniya nodded.

"Boys just go out and check the decorations." Zeeniya instructed Sameer and Shazam.

Both went out while girls grabbed Mehak with them. All rushed to Aabia's room.

"Girls what's happening?" Mehak asked as she took deep breath to calm herself.

"Bhabhi you are so fragile." Zarnish said and kissed her  cheek.

"Stop it." Mehak blushed thinking about Aarham's kiss.

"Oh did this kiss remind you about Aarham Bhai's kiss!?" Zarnish teased Mehak and Mehak ran after her to catch her.

"You naughty girl." Mehak grabbed her and hugged her.

"Girls you are forgetting I'm also here." Aabia said and both turned to her.

Zara was busy in applying Mehndi on her hands. It was Shams wish to see Mehndi on Aabia's hands so Zara was doing her work to fill Aabia's hands with mehndi.

"You just look at your Mehndi. We are thinking to get ready." Roshaane said and zarnish nodded.

Both left while Mehak walked to her. Taking seat in front of her, Mehak could see Aabia lost in her own thoughts.

"You sure about this?" Mehak asked and Aabia looked at her.

With a smile she nodded. Mehak hugged her and took her dress and jewellery out.

"Soon beautician will be here so get yourself ready." Mehak said and kissed her forehead.

★★★
The lights turned on. Jahan mansion start shinning. Every face was smiling. Reporters were there outside Jahan mansion waiting for entrance.

Jahan looked around to find his zeeniya but she was nowhere. He walked to his room and as he opened the door,his lips smiled when he saw his zeeniya. Zeeniya was standing in front of him in red saree. The saree which Jahan gifted her. He went closer to her. Zeeniya's hair were tied in a sided bun. Her neck was looking beautiful in diamond necklace which Jahan gifted her on her 25 anniversary. In one arm she was wearing bracelet and other was having a watch which was also a gift from her beloved husband.

"So beautiful." Jahan whispered while kissing her cheek.

"Thank you dear husband." Zeeniya turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You are looking so handsome as Always." Zeeniya said as she placed a kiss on his nose.

"So what say!" He said leaning closer.

Zeeniya pushed him little back and giggled.

"Jahan we are getting late." Zeeniya said but Jahan pulled her closer.

"In all these years,your this line never changed. We are getting late Jahan." He said and laughed while zeeniya playful hit his shoulder and hugged him.

"And I love the way you failed my all attempt to go from you." Zeeniya said and Jahan sighed with happiness.

Mehak's POV.
"Bhabhi you go and get ready." Zarnish said.