With You.

Aarham's POV.

I was recovering soon and I could see and feel the concern of Mehak. Her care was making me smile and fall for her more. My guards were always there to protect me and I was so thankful to my Almighty that I was saved.

After a week,I asked the doctor to discharge me from the hospital as I was getting boar and frustrated with this hospital's atmosphere. And thankfully,I got discharged as my wound was getting well.

"Sir." I looked at Abbas who entered my room.

"Car is ready. You sure you can walk?" Abbas asked and I smiled on his concern.

"Yes I can Abbas." I said while getting up.

I looked at Mehak who smiled with tears in her eyes. She walked to me and held my arm.

"Let's go." I said and slowly start walking while my Mehak was holding me.

"You okay na?" She asked while looking at me.

"Yes I'm." I replied but still I was feeling pain waves rising on the wound.

Taking the elevator, we went down and then out of the hospital. Our car was waiting for us in front of the hospital. I saw Ali seated on driving seat,waiting for us. We entered in car while Abbas placed our luggage in car and sat in.

"Welcome back Sir." Ali said and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said and leaned back on the seat and closed my eyes.

"You okay? Is it hurting?" I opened my eyes to look at Mehak who was looking so concerned.

"I'm. I'm good." I said and she held my hand and start pressing it to relieve my pain.

"You can't hide your pain from me." She said while keep pressing my left hand till forearm.

I smiled on her concern and keep looking at her who was sending relieve to my pain with her touch. My eyes closed down on the peace as she slowly pressed my shoulder. The car keep going on and I just keep feeling the magic of her hands doing on me.

"Aarham." I opened my eyes on her voice and looked at her.

"We have reached." I heard her and looked at the hotel.

Nodding,I tried to stepped out but Abbas came and helped me. Holding me from my waist,he pulled me out and I smiled looking at him.

"Thank you." I said and he nodded.

Holding Mehak's hand,I walked in the hotel.

"Welcome Sir. We hope you're fine now." As we stepped in,we were welcomed by the whole staff and the manager.

I looked at Mehak and then at Ali and Abbas.

"Police came to investigate so they know about the attack." Ali informed me and I nodded.

"Welcome Sir." With flowers, manger said and I held it with a smile.

"Thank you. But don't let anyone know about all this. Specially media." I said and he nodded.

"We totally understand Sir. Please take rest." He said while giving us way.

We walked to the elevator and went to our room. Abbas unlock the door and I stepped in with Mehak who was holding me all the time. I was taken to the bed and I lay back. I felt as I walked a lot and feeling so weak. My eyes were closing down. But it opened up when I felt someone touching my feet.

I saw Mehak removing my shoes. She was trying to take my shoe out of my feet.

"Mehak." I tried to stop her and as I tried to get up,a sharp pain raised.