Chapter One

Nicole's POV

"Morgan?!" I shouted, walking around the new house. We just recently moved, and it's perfect! It's only Morgan and I. We are still in school too. Sucks, but at least we are in this together.

I looked around the corner of the living room and heard "Boo!" Loudly, may I add. It was of course, Morgan. I looked at her annoyed and she frowned, "You were supposed to get scared,"

 I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen "Sucks to be you because you're not scary." I told her as she followed me. "I cannot wait for school tomorrow!" Morgan said sarcastically. I nodded, "Yeah totally, I just can't wait to be asked a thousand times 'are you new here?'"

She nodded in response and went to the pantry and grabbed goldfish. "Maybe there'll be cute boys, who'll ask you to go on a date" Morgan joked. I shook my head, "Hell no, I'm not getting into another relationship." I replied. 

She frowned, "you have to get over him, Nicole" 

"I am over him. Believe me, I hate him with all my heart." I said bluntly, knowing who she was talking about when she said 'him'.

"I want pizza," Morgan groaned, sitting on a stool. "If you order some, make sure to get cheesy crust," I grabbed my phone and walked out of the kitchen to go to my room.

-Next Day-

Morgan's POV

"All my friends are heathens take it slow"

My alarm went off. Twenty-One Pilots gives me life. I got up slowly and walked to the bathroom, then took a shower. I got out and changed into black ripped skinny jeans, a black tank top, and a cute army colored jacket, with black boots. I did my makeup and straightened my hair. I then walked downstairs to see Nicole wearing a white shirt, black skinny jeans, a black jacket, and white Doc Martins.

She smiled and grabbed her phone. She widened her eyes and looked at me. I gave her a questioning look as she showed me the time. "Fuck, we are gonna be late for the bus C'mon." I said, running out the door and to the sidewalk. Nicole locked the door and followed me laughing. "Gotcha" she said, smirking. "Huh?" I questioned, confused. 

"That wasn't the right time" she replied walking to the bus stop where alot of people were. Nicole looked at me, "C'mon, before we do be late" she said and I caught up to her and went on my phone. We stood at the bus stop as I felt people looking at me. I get a text message from Nicole. "Dude why the fuck do they keep looking at us?" It said. "I don't fucking know" I replied as soon as the bus stopped in front of us.

We got on and I sat in the back with Nicole. I was by the window so she could be by people. I'm such a good friend, right?

Two boys came on the bus and came to the back and sat next to us in the other seat. One of them looked over at me and I smiled and look down. He was really cute. I bumped Nicole and she looked over at me annoyed. I secretly pointed to the boys and she looked over and then looked back over at me. "Oh, you like em'" she whispered and I pushed her alittle. 

She went back on her phone and put her headphones on. I felt someone looking at me so I looked over to see the cute boy looking at me again. He decided to speak because he leaned over his friend and said, "Hi, I'm Bryce. You must be new..what's your name?"

 "Morgan" I replied and smiled. 

His friend pushed Bryce off of him and Bryce laughed. "Don't be shy Mikey" Bryce told his friend which name is I guess Mikey. "Shut up" Mikey said, then laughed. 

"This is Michael, but he prefers to be called Mikey." Bryce said, pointing to Mikey who just waved and went back on his phone. Mikey had brown hair and brown eyes, he also had a nose piercing. He had a shaved line through his eyebrow. Iv'e always wanted to do that but somehow knew if I was to try that I would fuck up and eventually shave my whole eyebrow off.

"Is that your friend?" Bryce wondered, looking at Nicole and then back at me.

 "Yeah, she's shy. Her name's Nicole" I replied. 

"Mikey and Nicole would get along good then," Bryce smirked causing Mikey to laugh.

 The bus stopped and I looked up to see we were at the school. The school was HUGE. I will definitely get lost and won't be found. "Want me to walk you to the office?" Bryce asked, standing up. 

"Um, sure" I agreed, standing u then walked to get off the bus. Nicole smirked at me and then turned around to bump into Mikey. I laughed and walked into the school with Bryce to get weird looks and stares. "Staring is nice," I mumbled and Bryce laughed. "Just ignore them" he replied and I nodded. We go to the office and I get my schedule and walk out with him.

Nicole's POV

I turn around to bump into the boy that was with Bryce? I think that's his name. "Sorry" I mumble. "Its okay, want help too? Basically your friend just ditched you" he says and smiles. "Yeah, but your friend ditched you too" I say. "Twins" he replies. We walk into the school to get weird looks. "Yay" I thought. "Ignore them" Mikey says and we get to the office. I walk in and get my schedule and shit and walk out to meet Mikey and a girl.