C H A P T E R; 2

Nicole's POV

"Hi, I'm Maggie!" The girl with Mikey says. I smile and say, "I'm Nicole" "that's nice" Maggie replies with a hint of rudeness. "Um..I'll see you around" I say towards Mikey. He turned to me and frowned but Maggie got infront of him. "Yeah, you'll see us." She said sassy. I fake smile and walk away trying to find my locker. 169.

I find it and try to unlock it with the code. This shit was hard. "Want some help?" I hear behind me. I turn around to see a tall boy with brownish hair and he was pale. "Um..yeah please" I say unsure. "I'm Derek by the way" he says getting infront of me. "What is it?" He asks. Me being dumb I ask "what?" "The passcode?" He asks. "Oh yeah sorry..12, 21, 45" I say. He laughs and unlocks it. "Thanks, im Nicole by the way" I say and fake smile. He smiles back. "You new around here? I haven't seen you" he asks looking down at me. "Um yeah, me and my bestfriend are." I reply looking around. "Where is she?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "She ditched me for this boy named Bryce" I say and roll my eyes. He laughs, "wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch?" He asks "Umm sure" i reply. "Um by the way where's The Gym?" I add confused. "I'll show you, I have gym too." He says and grabs my hand. I look down but don't do anything. He was cute.

Morgan's POV

Me and Bryce both had Gym so that's where we were walking to. We walk in and the gym is HUGE. "wow" I mumble and he smiles. "Girls locker room is over there, meet you out here" Bryce says and jogs to the boys locker room. I walk over to the gym teacher and she looked mad. "Hi..I'm new" I say and she smiles. "Hello sweetie, I'm the gym teacher and your name is?" She asks alittle sassy. "Morgan.." I reply. "Okay, Morgan, go to the girls locker room and change.. you have clothes for gym?" She asks. I nod and walk to the girls locker room. I walk in and all girl's looked at me weird. A girl walked up to me and smirked. "Look what we have here girls, little miss wannabe Bryce's girlfriend!" The girl says and everyone starts laughing. I roll my eyes and raise an eyebrow, "Oh look these must be the girls Bryce didn't want! Plus I don't even like him. Sorry" I say and point to all the girls and smirk. I push pass the girl and she stumbles back surprised. I walk to the back of the locker room and see a girl standing there on her phone. She looks up and smiles, "hi" she says. I smile and wave. I find a locker and put the passcode in it. I hear someone walk back to where i was so I turn around and see Nicole frowning. She looks at me and fake smiles. "What's wrong?" I ask her as she gets a locker and outs her stuff in it. She grabs clothes then changes then looks at me. "What's wrong? Seriously? You ditched me for Bryce! I thought we were gonna be there for eachother? Guess that was a lie. Have fun with Bryce. I don't even fucking care" She says and throws her clothes that aren't for gym in the locker and slams it shut. She looks at me then walks out of the gym. I did ditch her..but no hard feelings right? I mean I was just getting help. What happened with her and Mikey?

I walk out to the boys playing basketball and the girls on the otherside playing Volleyball.

NICOLES POV

I walk out of the girls locker room and walk to the girls playing volleyball. Maggie had Gym first period too. I get put on the opposite team from her and she glares at me. I don't even know what I did to make her hate me. I used to play volleyball at my old school but I had to quite since I was moving. I start playing and the volleyball comes towards me and I hit it towards this girl and she hits it back to someone on my side and it hits the ground. I sigh and the volleyball goes to Maggie, she looks at me and smirks. She jumps and hits the volleyball towards me. I hit the volleyball back towards her and it hits the ground. I smirk at her and she laughs. Someone on our side serves and it goes to the other side up in the air. Maggie looks at it and when it comes down she strikes it towards me and before I could block it, the volleyball hits me in the nose, hard. I fall down and hold onto my nose which was now bleeding. Morgan comes over to me and calls for the gym teacher who walked over. Everyone was staring, and when I say everyone, even the boys were. I felt so embarrassed. I stand up still holding onto my nose and mumble. "I'm fine." The couch tells me to go to the nurses and Morgan walks with me. I walk out of the gym with Morgan following me. I turn around and look at her. "I don't need your help. Just go back to Bryce" I say and turn around and start walking to find the nurses office. Morgan catches up to me. "Okay, im sorry! I wasn't thinking! He asked me if I need help and I said yes. I thought mikey was helping you?" She says confused. I stop walking and turn to her. "Mikey? Oh yeah he walked me to the office but stopped talking to me or 'helping' me when his little sluttly girlfriend Maggie came along. The one who threw the fucking volleyball at me. Yeah that one!" I say and see the nurses office and walk to it. "I don't need a fucking boys help. You're supposed to be my bestfriend. We were in this together." I say and walk past he nurses office. I walk into the girls restroom and go to the sinks while Morgan follows. "Why aren't you going to the nurses?" She asks. "Because I don't need the nurses help. I know alot about blo- never mind i just don't need anyones help." I say and grab tissues and clean up my bloody nose. I look in the mirror at myself and laugh alittle. "We are still in our gym clothes" I say. She laughs too. "Oh shit" I look at myself through the mirror and then look at Morgan. "Done, now let's go I feel like the bell is about to ring and i don't wanna go out there in just my gym clothes. That would totally be the best first day of school" I say and walk out of the girls restroom to see Mikey walk out of boys restroom. Morgan coughs and I glare at her. Mikey looks at me and frowns but doesn't say anything. So much for an apology..