C H A P T E R; 25

Nicole's POV

"I'll be in my room" I mumble and walk into my room. I shut my door and then lay on bed, I stare at the ceiling.

So much has happened since me and and Morgan moved here. It's not as crazy as it used to be but we won't get into that..

I hear my phone ring and groan. I sit up and grab my phone out of my backpack. I don't even look at the caller because I was already annoyed and answered it. "Hello?" I ask annoyed. "Someone's in a bad mood." I hear the caller say in the same stupid voice calling app or whatever. "Um..Why are you calling me?" I ask and stand up. "just wanted to tell you alittle something.." the caller says. "And that is?" I ask. "Well I would love to play this game. So I'll start it out with you, kinda like a lifeline game. You join in or one of your friends die. One by one." The caller says and laughs. I gulp, "and that is?" I say trying to sound calm. "You have alittle hook up session with Bryce, of course" the caller says and i widen my eyes, "No." I reply. He laughs, "it wasn't a question Nicky. Do it or someone dies." The caller says and hangs up. I throw my phone on my bed and sit on the edge of my bed. What the hell did I just get myself into?

"Hey, I gotta run to the store to pick up some things, do you need anything?" Morgan asks barging into my room. "Nope" I reply and smile. She nods, "see you later" she says and walks downstairs leaving my door open. I bite my lip nervously and hear the front door slam shut alarming me that she was now leaving. I slowly grab my phone and go to my contacts. I have to make it seem like I don't want to hook up with him, just want to hang out. I click on Bryce's contact and it starts ringing. I put my phone up to my ear and bite on my cheek nervously, out of habit. He answers, "hello?" He asks in a tired voice. Must've been sleeping..

"Hey," I say. "Oh, what's up Nicole" he says realizing it was me. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out over at my place, catch up on some stuff or watch a movie?" I ask not trying to sound too clingy. "Umm sure why not, I'll be over in about 5 minutes. Byee" Bryce says. "See you soon" I reply and hang up.

I walk downstairs and sit on the couch waiting for him to knock on the door.  I turn on the TV and it was on the news.

I go on my phone but listen to the news out of boredom. "Another murder has happened related to Jessica's death. The name of the victim is Riley Clark. Her death was very brutal, we can't get into that but if you want more information, contact us at.." I hear the news reporter say and then I hear someone knock on the door. I look up at the tv to see a picture of the Jessica who tried to pour milk on Morgan and widen my eyes. "What" I mumble shocked. I shake my head and walk to the door. I open it to see Bryce. "Hey" I say and he smiles and walks in "what up" he replies. I shrug "just bored" I say and he nods. "Well the party is here now, so whatcha wanna watch?" He asks and I sit on the couch as he sits beside me, not too close though. "Umm a scary movie?" I ask and he nods. "Okay" I click on the conjuring 2 and it starts. 

Halfway through the movie I get a text message from an unknown number. "You better make it quick or this game will get brutal, like Riley's death" the text message said. I close my phone and glance at Bryce who wasn't that interested into the movie. I bite my lip nervously and look away from him.

He couldn't do anything, hell he already failed before..

I decide to just do it. Maybe it's my turn to get back at Morgan. Hell, she deserves it. I out my hand on his arm stroking it. He looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "Yes, Nicole?" He asks. I smile innocently. "Nothing" I reply and I could see he had a little smirk.

I pulled him closer to me and smirked. "I'm bored," I say and pout. He smirks, "well I have a few things in mind." He replies. "What about your girlfriend?" I ask and raise an eyebrow. "What about her?" He asks. Wow. He was just like Mikey. Probably why their bestfriends..