C H A P T E R; 10

*After camping trip*

Bryce's POV

After we got back from the camping trip, I could tell Nicole was acting unusual. She was very distant with everyone. Mostly Derek. I walk into school trying to find her. Something was up and i was gonna find out.

I notice her walking into class so I quickly follow her and shut the door after she walks in. "What are you doing?" Nicole asks shocked. "I need to talk to you. Whats wrong?" I ask. "Nothing." She replies quickly not looking at me. I sigh, "Nicole, you can trust me." I say looking at her. She still doesn't look at me though. "Nicole, please, tell me what's wrong, I know something's up, I won't tell anyone." I add pleadingly. She sighs, "I said I was fine, now move." She says and unlocks the door. I put my hand over the door and she jumps back. Did she think I was gonna hit her? "Nicole..." I say slowly. She looks up at me finally, "Can I really trust you? Or are you gonna go run and tell your little friends?" She asks me. "Im not gonna tell anyone." I reply. She sighs and stays quiet. I stare at her waiting for an answer. "I'm not about to ruin a friendship.." she mumbles. How could she ruin a friendship? Is mikey involved?

"You won't.." I reply. She looks down and plays with her hands. "Derek..he um" she starts and ease for her to continue. "He um..r-raped me" she whispered. I was in shock.

Did I hear her right? Derek? DEREK? did that to her.. wait until I fucking see him.

Before I could even say anything there was a knock on the door and class was starting. I hurry and unlock the door and look at Nicole. She never looked up at me though, just quietly went to the back and sat in a chair.

NICOLES POV

Why did I tell him? I fucked up. Fuck. What if Derek finds out I told Bryce? I'll be dead. What did I just get myself into?

*At lunch*

I slowly walk to the cafeteria knowing Derek is going to sit at the same table as me. Hopefully Bryce doesn't do anything. He probably wont, he's probably laughing about it to Derek right now. I swear if he tells anyone, especially Mikey..I'll kill myself.

I walk into the cafeteria and people start staring at me, like always. I walk over to Morgan and sit next to her. Derek walks into the cafeteria and was about to sit next to me when Bryce sits in the seat. Derek glares at Bryce and sits across from me. I stiffen up and I think Morgan notices because she looks at me with her eyebrows raised. I look down and go on my phone. I didn't want to talk to anyone today, or ever.

Morgan's POV

Does Bryce like Nicole? Why is he sitting next to her and giving Derek death glares?

I decided to text mikey about it because I couldn't talk to Nicole and Bryce about it..

Morgan- Hey Mikeyy

Mikey- hey Morgann

Morgan- Have you noticed Nicole and Bryce?

Mikey- wym?

Morgan- they're like... well Bryce is in protective mode towards Nicole..

Mikey- what?!

Morgan- yeah.. I don't know..

Mikey- Do you like Bryce?

Nicole- um.. kinda..

Mikey- I'll talk to Nicole about it and tell you what happens, okay?

Morgan- okay thanks mikey

Mikey- welcomee

----After School-

MIKEYS POV

I text Nicole to come over after school and she agrees. I told her I just wanted to hang out but that's not what I really wanted to do.

I hear a knock on the door and open it to reveal Derek.

"Hey dude." Derek says walking into my house. I looked at him and smile, "hey bro" I reply and close the door. "Whats up?" He asks. "Asked Nicole to come over and hangout" I reply and he blinks a couple times. "You like her?" He asks randomly. "No" I say and chuckle. He laughs too. "Good" he mumbles. "Do you mind if I hangout with you guys or would that be a problem?" Derek asks. I think for a moment. I didn't want to be rude so I said 'yeah sure'.

I hear another knock on the door and go open it to reveal, Nicole! Finally.. "hey" I say and hug her. She looked shocked but hugged back, "hi" she replies and smiles. "Come in" I say as she walks in. I shut the door and prepare to talk to her..

She walks in and stops and looks at Derek who was smirking. Am I missing something? "Um why is h-he here?" Nicole asks stuttering. "He just came here and wanted to join, is that okay?" I ask looking towards her. "I g-guess" she replies slowly walking to the couch. "So wanna watch a movie?" Derek asks as his smirk fades away. "Yeah sure, Nicole wanna pick the movie?" I say, she shrugs. "Ill do it" Derek replies rude. What the fuck was Derek's problem. Derek comes back with a scary movie and puts it in my ps4. "Lights out" Derek says and sits next to Nicole. I turn the lights out and the movie comes on. I grab blankets and give one to Derek and Nicole.

NICOLES POV

Why did me and Derek have to share a blanket. As soon as the movie started Derek pulled me towards him. Get off of me

I try to move but he puts his hand on my mid thigh and I freeze. I grab his hand and try to move it away from me but his grip got tighter.

I hear a knock on the door and decide to get it. I stand up and Derek releases his grip from me. I can't believe Mikey didn't notice it. I walk to the door and open it to see someone I wish I wouldnt of ever seen again. Now I wish I was in the situation that i was in before I opened the door.