C H A P T E R; 33

Morgan's POV

"I cannot wait for tonight! It's going to be so much fun!" I tell Nicole as she wraps a red and black flannel around her waist to match her outfit. "Me too! I don't really like dressy, fancy, dances, but this seems like it's going to be alot of fun." Nicole replies and smiles.

We walk towards the bus stop and wait for the bus to come. Bryce then walks towards the bus stop. "Hey babe" he says and pulls me into a hug. "Hey" I mumble into his chest.

"Hey Mikey." I hear Leanne say. Guessing that Mikey is now here, I let go of Bryce. Mikey smiles and pulls Leanne into a hug.

I look over at Nicole to see her roll her eyes. I then see Damon walk up to the bus stop and stand next to Nicole. "Hey, let's ditch school today? I already got our tickets for Prom tonight." Damon says. Nicole nods, "sure"

Nicole glances at me and I smirk at her, she totally likes Damon. It's about time someone treats her right..

*********

Leanne's POV

"I have a surprise for you. See you at lunch in 20 minutes." Mikey texts me. He actually seems like a sweet guy. Since Damon isn't at school, he wouldn't know if I am hanging out with Mikey or not, right?

I lay my head down on top of the desk and slowly fall asleep since the only thing we were doing in class was watching a history movie about world war II.

Soon the bell rung for lunch, and I lazily stand up. I grab my backpack and bring it to my shoulder. I walk out of class, as students roam the hallways trying to get to class or lunch.

I walk towards the Cafeteria as my curiosity grows. What is Mikey going to do?

I walk into the Cafeteria, and I look around for Mikey. Someone then comes up behind me and covers my eyes. I quickly turn around and push the person off me, to realize it was Mikey.

"So what is the suprise?" I ask and smile. "Look Leanne, me taking you to prom—was just a joke, a dare. I was dared to ask you out for prom. And you embarrassed yourself by saying yes. Sorry I guess." Mikey sternly says and shrugs. He smugly smirks, while my jaw drops, he—did he just prank me? What did I do to deserve this? I clench my jaw. "You fucking asshole!" I say and before I could even stop myself, I slap him. May I add, hard.

Everyone's eyes dart to us and the cafeteria goes quiet. But I didn't care, I was going to make a fool of Mikey now. Since he made a fool of me.

"Well would you look at that Mikey! Everyone's attention is on us—on you. I hope your happy..and Michael—" I yell at him lowering my voice as I say his name. I step closer to him, "Your lucky Damon isn't here." I whisper. I step back and smile. I walk out of the Cafeteria and towards the exit of the school building. I bite my lip to stop the tears from slipping out of my eye. I couldn't cry right now, not here. I open the door and run out towards the football field. I sit on the bleachers and put my head in my hands. "Why must I be so stupid.." I mumble.

"Your not the one thats stupid, love." I hear someone say. I jump up from my spot to see Chris. "What the fuck! You scared me." I yell, slowly lowering my voice. "Sorry, I just wanted to make sure you were okay from what just happened.." he replies and sits down. He pats next to him, motioning me to sit, but I decide to stand where I was. "As if you actually care." I reply, rolling my eyes. As if!

"If I didn't, I wouldn't be here right now. I wouldn't of warned you about Mikey, the other day." He says. I slowly sit down, eyeing him suspiciously. "Okay, I guess, I see your point." I calmly reply. "You can leave now. Im fine," I add. He looks at me, "I doubt that's true. Leanne, you want to get revenge, you want him to pay for embarrassing you Infront of everyone. Because believe me, word got around, everyone knows that Mikey ditched you for prom. Don't you wanna embarrass him now? I heard he was still going to go to prom though." Chris says moving closer to me. I look out towards the field. "I can help you." He adds. I glance at him, "Really? This isn't no prank that he's adding onto, is it?" I ask squinting my eyes at him. He holds both his hands up, "No."

"Mikey...has done some bad things, and I also want to get back at him. So this'll be a win win situation. We both get what we want." Chris says. I nod, "good"

Nicole's POV

"You have pretty blue eyes, kitten." Damon tells me. I roll my eyes, "as if, my eyes are grey." I reply. "So you ready for prom later on tonight?" Damon asks.

Obviously, "well, yeah, I guess." I reply trying not to sound too excited. I am not a girly girl.

Not saying girly girls are bad, but I could not handle being one, or even having a friend that was a girly girl. Too annoying in my opinion. Even know Morgan, kinda is a girly girl.

"I just wanna sleep all day." I reply covering myself with Damons bed spread. "Then we'll sleep until school gets out. It's around 12:30." Damon replies and moves closer to me. I slowly fall into a peaceful sleep, not wanting to ever wake up.

I slowly wake up to not see Damon beside me anymore. Maybe he's being romantic and cooking food for me.

I rub my eyes and sloely move the bed spread off of me and sit up. I silently yawn and stand up. I walk downstairs to not see a Damon in sight.

"Damon?" I call out. No reply. I walk back upstairs and grab my phone. I sit on his bed, typing in his phone number and hit call.

I put the phone up to my ear. "Hey kitten" he answers. "Where are you?" I ask ignoring the 'hey'. "Chill, im at the tree house." He responds. "May I ask, who showed you that place?" I ask. "A friend." He replies not that interested. "Was this friend... anonymous? Met them in person?" I ask again, biting my lip. "No not really. They just texted me and we somehow stayed in touch. And then they told me about this place, so I decided to check it out, and yeah. Why do you ask?" He replies curiously. Oh my god.

I stare at the wall for a second, no way. "Damon?!" I say quickly. "Yes, kitten?" He asks. "Get out of there now! It's not good to be in the forest alone, especially if you don't even know the person in real life, that actually told you about that place. It's a set up. Run!" I say, my voice growing louder and shakier. "Calm down, kitten. Im fine. No one's here—" I hear but the line goes quiet for a second. I hear moving around and everything goes silent. I slowly stand up making sure not to make a noise. "D-Damon?" I stutter. I hear laughing, familiar laughing—not Damons laugh though. NO!

"Damon, baby, are you okay?!" I ask trying hard to not stutter. "Oh, he's fine, Nicky." I hear the oh so familiar voice changer. "What the hell are you doing! He's not in this! Leave him alone! I swear to God if you hurt him." I yell into the phone getting angrier by the moment. "Don't worry, Nicky! Bad boy Damon, is alright. He's a tough one though. He'll be fine, but you'll need to find a new prom date because he's not good for you. Ill deal with him. You just stay in your lane, and Nicole, if you call the cops for this—You'll regret it." The killer says lowering his voice during the last part. What have I done?