C H A P T E R; 32

Nicole's POV

"The killer got caught." I say to Morgan as we walk towards the buses. "Really?" She looks at me quickly. "Well, they know who the killer is,— they don't necessarily know where he is though.." I add. She nods slowly, "whose the killer?" She asks. "It's Jake." I whisper. She widens her eyes. "Our Jake?" She asks shocked. Now it was my turn to nod. She doesn't say anything but gets on the bus. I follow behind her and sit in the same seat with her.

"We can go prom dress shopping after school?" Morgan asks me and I nod, "yeah sure." I reply not excited at all. I hate dress shopping. Leanne then gets on the bus and sits in the seat Infront of us. "Hey bitch" Morgan says to Leanne. Leanne laughs, "hey hoe" she replies. She sends me a smile and I, being my kind self even know she lowkey is tying to steal Morgan away from me, smiles back.

"Wanna join us with dress shopping for prom?" Morgan asks Leanne. No.

"I already got my dress but I do need to get my heels, so yeah, I'll join,—if that's alright with you." Leanne says then looks at me.

I glance at Morgan as she smiles. Ugh, now people usually say Im mean and rude and blah blah blah blah but imma prove then wrong right now. "Yeah sure, sounds fun!" I said with euthusiam, note the sarcasm. But they didn't notice I was being sarcastic and started their own conversation. Without me.

I look out the window at the different types of houses, some small, some medium, some big, the killer could live in any of these houses. And no one would never know. People are too stupid to actually investigate stuff, so they sit around and wait for something or someone to just give up and say "I did it". But his is not how the world works around here. In this generation, alot of people get away with alot of things. And the reason that they get away with it is because people choose not to notice it or people choose not to care since it doesn't really affect them, but it affects everyone, and people choose to hide it, ignore it. But the truth will be unleashed. Everyone has their secrets, no one is safe, no one is perfect.

Morgan's POV

"Okay so where to first?"I ask Leanne and Nicole. Nicole shrugs as Leanne does too. "Come on! Show some ethusasm!" I tell them and spin. "I hate dress shopping, and you know this." Nicole starts. I sigh, "c'mon, your going with Mr. Bad boy, hottie, Damon!" I say. "Shut up" she says and blushes. I stand corrected, Damon is hot. But you didn't hear that from me.

My phone goes off and I quickly grab it. I answer the phone without looking. Yes, I know, I have a habit of doing that.

"Hello?" I ask. It was Bryce. "Are you busy right now?" He asks. "Uhhh kinda—yeah, I'm dress shopping with Leanne and Nicole. Why? Is something wrong?" I ask. "No, just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out but I see your busy, so send my the pics of the dresses so I can see how good you look." Bryce replies. I blush, "will do, bye b." I reply. "Bye babe." He says and hangs up. "Who was that?" Leanne asks. "Just Bryce." I reply. "How about that store?" Nicole asks. I look ahead and see a nice store, that seemed full of dresses. "Yeah, let's go in there." I say.

-------------

After about 6 hours of trying on dresses and eating every 2 hours at the food court, we all managed to get what we needed. I got a mint color dress, and Nicole said her dress was a surprise, as did Leanne.

After me and Nicole split up with Leanne, we left the mall and went home. "We should have a movie night!!" I say walking into the kitchen where Nicole was eating a poptart. "We haven't had one of those in a long time! Yeah, let's do it." Nicole replies and smiles. "Is it okay if Bryce joins though?" I ask. She smirks, "Sure, if Damon can come over too." She says. I nod in agreement. "Good. And I know you have a crush on him." I reply. "No I don't," she replies quickly. I roll my eyes playfully, "k."