C H A P T E R; 4

Morgan's POV

"All of you, office now." The teacher yells. I grunt and walk with Nicole to the office. While the girl walks behind us with the teacher.

We walk in and the principal looks confused. "Them two were standing up, while Jessica was on the floor covered in milk, Sir" the teacher says. Guess Jessica was her name..

"Very well..you may leave." The principal says to the teacher. The principal sighs then speaks, "you two must be the new students..i hope you know we do not have bullying go around in this school." "You don't underst-" Nicole tries to say but the principal stops her by saying, "only speak when spoken to." I sigh and look at the principal, "Don't accuse us of bullying unless you were there." I say. The principal looks at me. "Jessica is a good student. Why would she pour milk on a new student? Sweetie I'm not accusing" the principal says. I roll my eyes.

"Now Jessica how about you to tell us what actually happened?" The principal tells Jessica who was frowning. "Well..um..i was walking over to Mikey and Bryce to say high and Nicole stood up and poured milk all over me, and then Morgan pushed me." Jessica says and fake cries but it sounded real. "I just wanted to make new friends." She adds. I roll my eyes and mumble, "lies" "Nicole and Morgan is that true?" The principal asks us crossing her arms. We shake our heads no. She rolls her eyes and then Jessica speaks up, "Why would they admit to it?" And smirks but the principal doesn't notice. "True.." the principal says then adds, "Nicole and Morgan, y'all have 2 weeks of deteniton. If y'all get back in my office again, you will be suspended. Now out all of you." We all walk out with the principal shuts the door behind us. "I seriously didn't think she would fall for that" Jessica says and laughs. I roll my eyes and Nicole laughs too, "wouldn't be surprised if you paid her to take your side bitch" she says. Jessica scowls and says, "and you must be the girl who wants Mikey?" "Huh?" Nicole replies taken back. Jessica laughs and says, "please we all know its true." Nicole just rolls her eyes. Jessica looks at me, "and you, New girl number two." Jessica says and looks me uo and down. I stop walking and look at her, "Next time I'll make sure that milk goes in you" she adds. "Bitch come say it to my face, you don't like me" I yell at her and Jessica comes towards me but the bell rings and students walk out of the Cafeteria. "What scared your gonna get beat the fuck up infront of everyone?" I ask her laughing. She rolls her eyes and walks the other direction.

Nicole and I walk to social studies and get weird looks. I was hella annoyed by everyone. We walk in class to see no one in here yet so we sit in the back. Cat walks in and smirks at me, "Yikes it's still alive" cat says and sits in the middle of the classroom. I roll my eyes and Bryce walks in. "Don't gotta be a bitch" Bryce says. Cat laughs thinking he was talking to me but then he adds, "I was talking to you, cat." She stops laughing and looks at Bryce and says, "Bryceee" and frowns. I smirk a bit and Bryce sits next to me. "So what did the principal say?" Bryce asks looking at me. "Um well Jessica said Nicole poured milk on her head and i pushed her so we got 2 weeks of deteniton." I say and groan. "I hate that bitch" Bryce mumbles and I laugh alittle. "Um so I know we just met today but I was wondering if you and Nicole wanted to go with me and a couple of friends camping this weekend?" Bryce says. "Um yeah sure." I reply and Bryce smiles.

| After school |

"Nicole!" I hear behind me. Nicole looks around and smiles. A tall boy comes up to her and gives her a hug, she then says "Hi Derek" Derek's his name. "Hey cutie" Derek says in return. Oooo do I see a otp? She pulls aways from the hug and looks at me and blushes, "This is Derek, Derek this is my bestfriend Morgan." Derek smiles and waves, I wave back and smile.

Otp

I hear someone behind me and then around to see Mikey looking at Derek and Nicole. I raise an eyebrow and he notice me and frowns. Derek and Nicole paid no attention so I walked over to him. "Hey, what's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing..I'm sorry by the way, for what Jessica tried doing to you.." Mikey says. I look at him confused, "why so you apologize for things you had nothing to do with?" I ask. "Cat paid Jessica to spill milk all over you..didn't Bryce tell you?" He asks. I was taken back, "no" I mumble. "Oh" is all mikey replied saying. "Well the buses are here so um bye." I say and walk to the bus and get on. "I ride the bus too" mikey says following me laughing. "Oh shit, forgot" I say sitting down next to Nicole in the back. "So y'all are going camping with us right?" Mikey asks and Nicole looks at him confused. "Huh?" Nicole says. "Bryce invited us to go camping with them so I said yes for us" I say smiling. Nicole looks at me like 'bitch no you didnt' I shrug, "itll be fun, no wifi, bugs, swimming, no showers" I mumble to her. She groans and I add, "but cute boys!" She rolls her eyes, "I'll bring me bleach to drink" she says going on her phone. I look st mikey and Bryce was sitting next to him. "She said awesome" I say and Bryce laughs. "And cute boys!" Bryce says in a girly voice. I blush and push him alittle, "shutup" he laughs. "Where is it actually?" Nicole asks looking at us. "This abandoned campsite called 'Crystal Lake'" Mikey says smirking.