C H A P T E R; 23

Leanne's POV

Are you kidding me, the second week of school and there's a dumbass intruder. I mean if it gets me out of class I'm good.

I was now in the boys bathroom because that was the closest room to me since I was roaming the hallways. It reaked in here. I decide to peek out of the bathroom and see no one in sight or heard nothing. I quietly walk out of the bathroom and down the long hallway. I hear a noise and widen my eyes. Oh shit. I quietly walk-run to the girls bathroom that was alittle down the hallway and try opening it but it was locked. Fuck.

I hear laughing and look down the hallway to see a person with a knife in their hand while spinning it around in their palm. I couldn't see their face because they had a Hoodie on which reflected a shadow onto their face.

I start banging hard onto the door. "Help! Please someone!" I yell, my voice cracking as the dark figure walked closer to me. I would run but it's a dead end. I was at the end of the hallway. I looked around until I was pulled into the bathroom and pushed to the wall lightly. The person locked the door back and turned towards me. "Damon?!" I say and he looks at me. "Leanne." He says and I breathe heavily and look over and see a girl with dark brown straightened hair. "Hi" I say to her and she softly smiles and says "hey"

"Um, Leanne this is Nicole, Nicole this is my sister, Leanne" Damon says and i smile. "Yep" I say and I hear someone banging on the door loudly with their hand. "Get out here I know your in here!" A deep voice says. "You should've just left me out there" I say and he groans "shut the fuck up" he says and I roll my eyes. "Here, I'll go out there and they won't know anyone else is in here." Nicole says walking towards the door but Damon grabs her and pins her to the wall next to the door. "No the fuck you aren't." He says and she sighs. "Fine" she replies. I sit on the floor not caring how dirty it was, I need a break from standing. The banging on the door finally stopped. Damon slowly moved away from Nicole looking at her. "Don't try anything stupid kitten" he says and sits Infront of the door. Lame ass.

3 hours later

I swear if this intruder asshole doesn't hurry up and leave. Where the fuck are the cops??

"We cannot identify where the intruder is at the moment, we have the cops searching for them but there has been no sign yet. Please stay where you are until we tell you to come out with the code word." The intercom person says and then it goes off. I go on my phone to see all kinds of stuff on Instagram and Twitter about the intruder. Stupid ass people. Posting shit that shouldn't be joked about.

Morgan's POV

Seriously, it's been 4 hours since we've been on lockdown. Ugh. Also my phones dead. I'm in a empty classroom because I did not want to be in a same classroom with stupid ass kids that were trying to get everyone killed by laughing their asses off. Nope. I'm good alone.

I look out the glass window at the police cars surrounding the school. I see a couple more police cars pull up and get out with Police dogs. Yay. They walk towards the entrance of the school and I could no longer see them. I sigh and sit away from the window so no one could see me and sit against something soft.

The intercom then goes off saying it was safe to come out but I decided to stay in the empty classroom. It was so peaceful than it was out in the hallways.

Leanness POV

I walk out of the bathroom while Damon and Nicole are still talking in the bathroom. No one was out in the hallways though. weird..

That was unil someone came over the intercom and said "Game on" which was a creepy voice. I widen my eyes and realize that the intruder was not gone. Where the hell are the police??

I hear a loud noise come from the other end of the hallway, I widen my eyes and run to the different direction. That was until someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a classroom. They shut the door and lock it then look at me. It was a teacher, no students though. Just an empty classroom.

The teacher was pretty hot though. He pushes me up against the wall beside the door and stares down at me. "Um.. thanks" I stutter and he smirks lightly. His hands move down to my waist and I start to feel uncomfortable. "No problem" he says. I try to move away from him but his hands would not let go of me.

The fuck ?!

I push him off me and he looks at me stunned. "What?" I ask sitting in a chair. "Just never been rejected.." he replies. I roll my eyes, "wow, you fuck students. Gross" I say. He smirks and comes towards me, "yeah, I know you can't resist me" he says and winks. He was hot.. but he's like 25!

I roll my eyes, "you make me want to to throw up" I reply and he rolls his eyes. "yeah whatever." He says and sits on a desk. "When can we leave?" I ask and he shrugs, "not until the intruder is found." He replies.

The intercom then comes on and says the codeword, I guess. I didn't know there was a codeword. The teacher stands up and walks out of the classroom. I stay where I'm at not wanting to go running for another damn classroom because the intruder is still in the school.