C H A P T E R; 28

(Main characters in picture)
(Yes I know Damon is on there twice)
Morgan's POV

"Big smiles, perfect lives, you think I don't know the truth, Morgan. But I do," the killer says staring at me. I back up and my back hits the wall. "What do you want from me?!" I yell at the killer as he slowly walks forward. "To finish this game" he states. I hear someone running and then the killer spins around and I push the killer away from me. I look up and see Bryce tackled the killer. "This game is over!" He yells at the killer. The killer grabs the knife but Bryce Yanks it out of their hand. The knife spins on the ground towards me. I back up slowly.

"Bryce what are you doing?!" I yell but he ignores me. I hear laughter that sounded familiar but I couldn't figure out whose laugh it was. I look around and see the killer run up to Bryce but before I could say anything, the killer slices Bryce's back. I scream and the killer that was under Bryce pushes him off and stands up. The killers stare at me laughing. They start reaching for their mask to take it off. I'm going to find out who the killers are.

"Morgan!" I hear.

"Morgan" I hear again.

I slowly open my eyes. I look up to see a dark figure that looked like it could be the killer. I scream and jump off my bed. "Get away from me, y-you killer!" I say and head for the door. The person grabs my wrist and turns the light on. I see Nicole standing Infront of me with her eyebrows furrowed. It was a dream.. Bryce isn't dead.

I sigh and hug Nicole. She stiffens up then slowly relaxes and hugs me back. "Are you okay?" She asks me and I nod. "Just a nightmare." I mumble. She nods, "Bryce is here" she says and smirks. "What?" I ask. I thought he had to go do something? "He just got here..Want me to send him up here?" She asks opening the door. "Yeah sure." I reply and she nods and walks downstairs.

Seconds later Bryce pops in through the door with a bag of stuff that I couldn't actually see.

He dumps the bag out onto my bed and it was candy, alot too.

The rest of the night Bryce stayed with me and we watched scary and comedy movies while eating the candy.

————
Next Day

Nicole's POV

"Okay students and teachers we are going to be having a assembly about prom coming up soon, please come to the gym and take a seat on the bleachers coordinated to your grade." The principal says into the intercom. I sigh and shut my locker. I walk towards the gym and see alot of damn people in there.

I groan mentally and walk into the gym. I see the seniors and walk over to that side of the bleachers. I see Morgan and sit next to her. "Hey" I say and smile. She looks over and me and smiles big, "hey" she says.

After everyone got into the gym, the principal turns the mic on and coughs. "Boi" I hear a senior yell and the principal looks up this way.

"Calm yourselves or prom will be cancelled," the principal says into the mic and glares at us. People start to snicker.

"Anyways, Only Seniors and juniors are allowed to go to prom, freshman and sophomores are allowed to go ONLY if they get invited by a senior or Junior. No exceptions. We will need to be able to see your ID to get in." The principal says. "Also, the Theme is Mascaraed, here are a couple pictures to show you what some ideas could be, there'll be best dressed winners and king and queen." The principal announces and people start cheering. "Mascaraed. I like it" I say to Morgan while she nods. Someone sits next to me and I see Leanne. "Hey" I say and she smiles, "hey, I'm so ready for Prom, especially because the theme is Mascaraed." Leanne says. I nod, "yeah"