C H A P T E R; 34

This is the final chapter (: there will be a note at the end <3

Nicole's POV

After he hung up, I threw my phone at the wall. Why the fuck would he do this?

I quickly put my converse on and run back downstairs, leaving my phone, most likely shattered on Damon's bedroom floor. I go into his kitchen and look around in the drawers for a knife. I spot a pocket knife, don't know why it would be in the kitchen, but I have no time to be asking questions. I put it in my pocket, and run towards the front door.

I open the front door and then walk out slamming the door shut. I run across the street to my house and unlock my car. Yes, I do have a car, but like I said before, I don't like wasting gas.

I get in quickly and start the car. I somehow know where it was. I didn't realize I paid close attention..

I get to the forest and quickly get out of my car and put my keys in my back pocket. I run into the forest towards the trail and slowly grab the pocket knife. I see the tree house and slowly walk closer to it. No telling if he was here.

I quickly climb up the tree house to see Damon with duct tape around his mouth and around his hands and legs.

I hurriedly grab the pocket knife and cut the tape off of Damon. Damon starts mumbling something which turns out muffled from the tape so I quickly rip the tape off his mouth. He flinches but continues to look at me.

I cut the tape off his wrists and legs and he stands up unsteadily. "Nicole, we need to go now! I know who the killer is!" He says quickly. He moves to go towards the exit but I move in front of him to stop him. He can't tell anyone. I wouldn't be able to allow it. No one can know who the killer is. He'll call the cops, blame everything on me. And I can't have that happening.

Damon raises an eyebrow and looks down at me since he's taller than me. "Kitten, what are you doing?" He asks confused. "We can't tell anyone who the killer is. I'm sorry Damon. I actually do like you, alot. But we have to wait." I reply quietly. "What, why?" Damon asks. "Because he'll kill you! He'll kill everyone! He'll kill me.." I say whispering the last part. "Damon, please don't say anything." I plead. He looks at me for quite some time.

"Nicole. How do you know who the killer is?" He asks bluntly. "Well-you told me?" I reply, it coming out more as a question. "I actually didn't." He replies moving closer to me. "I can't handle this!" I say and wrap my arms around his waist. I can't do this. I won't. I'm not a bad person.

I quickly let go. "I-i gotta go.." I mutter and quickly get out of the tree house and down the ladder. I run towards my car, until a hand grabs onto my arm and pulls me closer to them, spinning me towards them.

"What?!" I yell. "We can talk about it, Nicole. You don't have to hide whatever your hiding from me.." Damon starts. I shake my head and look down. "No-i can't, you'll look at me differently." I mutter and tame my eyes away from him. He pulls me into a hug. "Is he your ex?" He asks quietly. I shake my head, "I was in love with him. And he broke my heart." I whisper hugging him. I hear a tree branch snap loudly in the distance and quickly remove my arms around Damon. "Let's go," I say and grab his hand and run towards my car. He gets in as I do too, and I start the car.

"Is he here?" Damon asks looking at me as I speed out of the parking lot. I nod, and keep my eyes on the road. I have to stop this. I have to stop him.

Morgan's POV

"Babe, I'll pick you up in 2 hours." Bryce texts me. I turn on Netflix and start to watch The Gates.