C H A P T E R; 31

Leanne's POV

"There is no way in hell your going to prom with him!" Damon continues his disagreement with me going to prom with Mikey. I don't see why the whole situation is a big deal? It's not like we're dating, it's just prom.

"Well, why are you going with Nicole? If you get a say in who I take with me, then I should get a say in who your taking." I reply. Damons face softens and he sighs, "Look, I just don't want you to get hurt sis." He starts. I nod understanding. "I'm sorry for bringing up dad, I was just mad." I apologise. He bites his lip, "it's fine. I'll be in my room if you need me.." Damon replies and starts walking upstairs. He turns around, "Just be careful Leanne." He says and turns back around and continues to his room. "always." I mumble.

Morgan's POV

After the phone call I made sure all the windows and doors were locked. I was lowkey terrified but I was highkey hiding it. Maybe if I watch something on Netflix, I'll stop worrying about it, hopefully.

I decide to call Bryce to see if he wanted to hang out but it went straight to voicemail. I sigh and set my phone on my nightstand. I change into sweatpants and a black T-shirt. I slowly get onto my bed and cover myself up with my warm, big, white blankets. I turn on the tv and go to Netflix.

Mikeys POV

"Okay, I did it." I say into the phone. "Good. Now don't fuck this up, everything is a go. I can't wait to see the look on her face." The unknown person says excitedly. I couldn't identify their voice because they most likely was using a voice changing app and to even ask would be supid of me. I just know what I'm doing is somewhat safe.

"Don't worry Mikey, Ill reveal myself soon," the unknown person continues. "Now, don't forget to do it tomorrow..and Mikey—" the unknown person adds but stops. I bite my lip nervously and decide to wait for him to speak. "Make sure she's embarrassed." The unknown person adds wickedly and chuckles. "Will do." I reply and the person hangs up. I sigh and set my phone on the table. "Game on." I whisper.

*Next Day*

Leanne's POV

I walk into school and walk towards my locker. I was late, maybe alittle later than I expected to be. I was talking to Carson about all the killing going on and wanted to help out, and find out who the killer was.

The bell then rung for lunch. I sigh and hurriedly put my things in my locker. That was until someone shut my locker. I turn around and glare at the person. He had blonde hair with blue eyes, he was tall, he looked me up and down and smiled. "I'm Chris." "And I'm going to lunch," I reply and walk towards the cafeteria. "Gone so soon," Chris says catching up to me. "Can I help you?" I ask raising my eyebrows. "Just a warning, I wouldn't trust Mikey if I were you. He's got alot of secrets, he also likes hurting people. Don't get caught up in his act like Nicole did. You'll regret it." Chris says. I stop walking and he faces me. "Look, I can handle myself. I don't need your support. I think I'm fine"  I reply and walk into the cafeteria. My phone then goes off. I look at it to see a message from Mikey. "Meet me on the football field" it states. I smile and walk out of the cafeteria. I bump into someone and turn around to look at them. "Watch where your going" Nicole harshly says. "Noted, don't want your hoeness to rub off on me." I reply and wink at her. She furrows her eyebrows confused and I walk off towards the entrance and walk out. I walk towards the football field and see Mikey standing by the bleachers.

I walk over to him and smile, "hey" I say and he softly smiles "hi". "I-I needed to talk to you about prom." He says lowering his voice. "What? Okay, about what?" I ask and bite my lip nervously. "What color is your prom dress gonna be?" He asks making eye contact with me then looks down.

"Is there something wrong? Your acting oddly weird." I ask and raise an eyebrow. He shakes his head, "No, I'm fine"

I nod, "okay, I was thinking of a blood red color" I reply. He smirks, "Well I gouess my tie has to be blood red." I nod awkwardly, "yep, lunch is about to be over soon, so see you in 6th period?" I ask. "See you then" he replies.

Nicole's POV

"4 days till prom!!" Morgan says excitedly. "Wait, 4 days?! I thought there was 12 days till prom.." I reply. Morgan laughs, "nope. What color is your dress gonna be?" She asks. I shrug, "not sure yet, what about you, what color is your dress gonna be?" I ask. "I was thinking of a blueish color. Not sure yet, either blue or pink." Morgan replies. I nod, "Blue would look best on you" I reply. "Thanks but I think pink looks better on me." She replies.