C H A P T E R; 11

Im sorry I havent been posting I've been pretty busy but I'll be back on track with posting 💞

Recap:
I hear a knock on the door and decide to get it. I stand up and Derek releases his grip from me. I can't believe Mikey didn't notice it. I walk to the door and open it to see someone I wish I wouldnt of ever seen again. Now I wish I was in the situation that i was in before I opened the door.

NICOLES POV

I open the door and Jake smiles at me. He moves closer and i step back alittle. He looks at me confused and then moves closer again but I stand still then he hugs me. "I missed you" he says into my shoulder. he doesn't miss me. He just wants me as a play date again.

"Hey who was at the doo-uh hi?" Mikey says coming in. "Hey dude, I'm Jake, Nicole's boyfriend" Jake says to mikey. I look at him weirdly, "we aren't dating.." I mumble. "Um..Okay" Mikey says looking confused. "Am I interrupting something?" Derek asks and smirks. "Uh- no" I reply. "Good, hey Jake, how's it going?" Derek says and bro hugs Jake and I back up alittle. Mikey looks at me confused and I just shrug. I get a phone call from Morgan. I excuse myself and answer Morgan's call.

"Hello?" I say, "hey, we have a problem." Morgan States. I sigh, "yeah we do." I say. "Jake is here." Morgan says. "W-what" I ask shocked. "Yeah.." she replies.

Morgan's POV

*Before call with Nicole*

I was over Bryce's house because he wanted to have a movie night, also because I wanted to get closer to him.. I hear a knock on the door and look at Bryce to have him already looking at me. "I'll get it" I say and stand up. He nods. I go to the door and open it wishing I hadn't. Chris was at the door. "Found ya." Chris says and smirks. I try to close the door but his foot blocks it. "What do you want?" I whisper not looking at him. "You, obviously" Chris says winking. I start to get goosebumps. Bryce comes up next to me and wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him protectively. "Is there a problem?" Bryce asks me. I don't respond. "No, but she needs to come with me." Chris says and grabs my wrist, I shiver at his touch. "Let. Go. Of. Her." Bryce says through gritting his teeth. Chris lets go uneasy and stares at Bryce. "And who are you again? Cause last time i checked she was scared of boys." Chris says and chuckles. Bryce looks at me confused and pushes me back softly so I'm behind him. "And whys that?" Bryce asks. "Because of someone she was stupidly in love with that never loved her." Chris replies coldly. Bryce pushes him back and he almost falls. "Im guessing that's you?" Bryce says getting angry. Why would he get angry? Does he like me back?

Chris laughs coldly then nods and says, "and now I want her back. And that's what I'll get." Bryce has his hands in fists by now. "Over my dead body" Bryce says. "That can be arranged" Chris says and smirks. He tries to throw a punch at Bryce but Bryce grabs his fist and twists it. "Bryce.." I say slowly. "Leave now" Bryce says to Chris. Chris smirks then backs up. "Watch your back Morgan we'll be at your school. Oh and don't forget Jake is here too for Nicole." Chris says then winks and walks down the street. Bryce shuts the door and turns to me. "Are you okay?" Bryce asks. I don't reply and look down. Bryce grabs my cheek and I look up at him. "Yeah, im fine" I lie. He shakes his head, "no your not" he replies. I cover my face because I could feel the tears run down my face. I fall to the ground and hug my knees while I cry. Bryce sits next to me and pulls me onto his lap. "Let it out babygirl" Bryce whispers as he kisses my cheek. Did he just call me babygirl????

My cheek starts to tingle. I look at him and he wipes my eyes. "Can you tell me what happened?" Bryce asks softly looking at me. I sigh and nod. "Well uh, that was Christian, Chris for short.. and uh we used to date and i really liked him but uh he didn't like me.. and i d-didnt know..so I fell for him even harder. And one day I was going over his house and found out he was sleeping with someone..and I got tired of him because he was acting weird so I went off on him, and uh he took me to his basement and almost killed me but I got away before he could" I say in one breath. I look at Bryce to his reaction being in shock. "B-Bryce?" I ask looking at him. He comes out of his trace and wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me tightly. "I'm so sorry this happened to you, I'll be here to protect you from now on, Morgan." Bryce says. I hug back tightly and cry in his chest.

Nicole's POV

*After call with Morgan*

"Mikey, can uh I talk to you in private.." I mutter only so mikey can hear. "Yeah." He replies. "We'll be back I need to talk to Nicole.." Mikey says and smiles. He grabs my hand and takes me upstairs. "Get it Mikey!" I hear Jake say. I roll my eyes and Mikey ignores him. Mikey stops walking when we get to his room. We walk in and he shuts the door. "What's wrong?" Mikey asks looking down at me. "Can they both please leave?" I mutter and Mikey gives me a confused look. "I just uh-" I start but mikey cuts me off "-dont wanna be in the same room with two people you've slept with?" I backed up and looked at him. "What?" I ask hurt. How could he think that? "You know what. While you were on the phone with morgan, they told me not to get twisted up with you." Mikey says. "Are you being serious right now?" I ask shocked. "Stop acting like your shocked I found out! Just tell me the truth!" Mikey says starting to raise his voice. "No, mikey! That's not the fucking truth! Maybe if you knew me you would know what I have gone through! But no! You have to listen to rumors to get to know me!" I say raising my voice also. "Why don't you believe me.." I mutter and try to get past him. He pulls me back to him softly. "I want to.." mikey whispers. "But you can't because everything your friend always says the truth? Yeah I don't think so." I. Reply and push past him and run downstairs and go out the back door. I run through through the side and go to my house and start crying. How could he do that.

I walk in and lock the door behind me. I slid down the door and start crying harder. Why doesn't anyone ever believe me...