C H A P T E R; 5

Mikeys POV

I walk inside my house and greet my mom. I walk upstairs and I notice Nicole through the window. She was talking to someone on the phone and she looked upset. She lived 2 houses down while Bryce lived across the street from me. (I know he doesn't but lets just say that for the Fanfic)

I walk closer to my window and watch her on the phone. It sounds creepy but not in that way. I seen her look worried and she looked up and seen me.

Nicole's POV

"Jake, fucking leave me alone." I say into the phone on the verge of tears. "But babe..I love you" Jake, my ex whispers into the phone. "Jake, stop..please" I whisper back into the phone while a tear rolls down my cheek. "I shouldn't of done all those things to you. Im sorry. Please forgive me. Its been hell without you here! I need you, Nicole!" Jake says louder. I bite my lip not knowing what to say. "I just can't keep forgiving you over and over again when your just gonna keep ruining our relationship.." I say and he sighs, "How many times do I have to fucking say sorry?" Jake says sadly. "You hurt me.." I whisper. "I'm sorry" Jake whispers. I sigh and look at the clouds. "I dont know Jake.." I say. It sounded like he was crying. "Please Nicole..i need you. I will come down there and prove it to you" Jake replies sadly. I look down. I stay quiet and then he adds, "I will come down there." I look up feeling someone stare at me and see Mikey through his window. He goes away from the window and i sigh, "Okay" I tell Jake. "Okay good, your mom already told me your address and stuff so I'll see you soon babe" Jake says. I smile alittle. "Okay, bye" I say. "Bye Princess" he replies and hangs up. I put my phone in my pocket and Morgan comes outside. "Hey, who was that?". She asks. I look down, "um. Jake" I reply. She sighs and asks, "what did he want?" "Hes coming here.." I reply sitting in the grass. "No. You can't be serious!" Morgan says shocked sitting next to me. "He said he needs me.." I trail off. Morgan shakes her head, "he's lying!" She says and look up. I keep looking down, I pull my legs up to me and put my head on them. "Hey, Bryce" Morgan says. Oh great, they know where we live.

"Is she okay?" Bryce asks Morgan. I stand up and groan, "I'm fine" I say and walk into my house.

Bryce's POV

"Wanna go get some ice cream and then go to the beach?" I ask Morgan. She nods and smiles. Her smile is everything. "Let me go change, you can come in.." Morgan says and walks into the house. I follow her and watch her go upstairs. I look around just gazing and see Nicole outside in their backyard. Wonder what's wrong with her..

"okay ready!" Morgan says coming downstairs. I stare at her not realizing it. She blushes and snaps her fingers, "Bryce?" She says and I come back to realization. I blush and she giggles. "Let's go." I say and grab her hand. She looks down but doesn't say anything. We walk outside and we walk to the ice cream parlor by the beach. (beach is close to them)

Mikeys POV

I walk outside and look at Nicole's house debating if I should walk over here and see what's up. I decide to do it and walk over to her house.

I knock on the door but no one came. I walk around to the backside and see Nicole gazing around sitting on the steps. I open the gate and walk to her. She doesn't look at me though. I stay quiet and sit next to her. "hey whats wrong?" I ask. She looks down and mumbles, "Nothing, im fine." And then looks up at me and smiles. I don't believe her, but I didn't want to push it. "Are you sure?" I ask looking at her. She doesn't look at me. "Yeah" she says. I still dont believe her. Obviously she wasn't okay. Should I hug her? Or would that be too much?

I push my thoughts away and hug her. She was shocked at first then pushed me away. "I said I'm fine." She said. "Sorry for trying to be there for you. It's obvious you don't want anyone there for you, so could you stop trying to seek attention?!" I say but regret it after the words rolled off my tongue. She looks up at me hurt, "seriously? Me trying to get attention? From what? Being on the phone with my ex boyfriend?! Trying not to cry while you were fucking staring at me through your window! I don't need your help okay? I've always been on my own and I sure as hell don't need anyone now!" She replies hurt. I just wanted to hug her tightly and tell her everything was going to be okay but I knew i couldn't. So i did what alot of boys would do. I walked away.