1.

Chloe's POV
I sat inside my Chevrolet which was parked beside a dashing red Audi and took a deep breath, trying to rid myself of nerves. I took my bag and cardboard box full of my teaching things and stepped out and strutted into the building, students moving and making way for me. Looking me up and down, wolf whistling as i passed them, which made me smile in awkwardness at their kind gestures.

I came to my room and entered, no one was in for homeroom yet considering it wasn't time, so i dumped my box under my desk and slung my bag over my shoulder. I was rummaging through my bag for my phone and trying to leave the class room, not paying attention to the world around me when i slammed into someone, we both let our a gasp and a yelp, i lost my balance and thrashed around yet was caught by the mysterious stranger, i opened my eyes and looked down ever so slightly to see a pair of midnight blue eyes staring back into mine, surrounded by dark eye makeup. I let go of her shoulders and she let go of my waist.

"You okay?" She asked, i nodded and adjusted my bag more on my shoulder "yes, thank you" I whispered and tucked some loose curls behind my ear, she gave me a salute and walked on past me. I let out a shaky breath and started my walking toward the staff room.

I opened the door and was met with the strong smell of coffee and about 5 pairs of eyes landing on me. "Good morning" i said quietly and nervously, a man about an inch taller than myself with black hair and a clean shave, emerald green eyes and a small build shot over, coffee in hand and adjusted his navy tie upon his white shirt with his free hand then held it out for me to shake. He had what seemed like a naturally crooked smile as i shook his hand, keeping eye contact with me, just like that girl i bumped into.

"Hey, im Chris......Delahoyde. Chris Delahoyde" he cleared his throat and gave me another quick smile, the other teachers gathered round "hey, im Chloe Beale, im the new English teacher" I informed everyone, they all greeted me welcomingly and i was handed a mug of coffee which put me at ease slightly.

"You're taking over Mr Gordon's class right?" Julia, a fellow English teacher, asked me, i finished sipping my coffee and nodded "erm...yes, so I'm taking over his homeroom too" i replied just as the bell for home room sounded.

We all headed off to our class rooms and i entered to find a warm atmosphere despite the two girls making out in the back of the class room. One of them looking similar to that girl i- oh my! I stopped in my tracks and frowned at the pair who eventually broke away, yes it's her. She didn't see me, just kept eyeing the girl she'd just been making out with, the other girl giving her a seductive smile. I clapped my hands and cleared my throat, getting the room's attention.

Beca's POV
I watched Sophie strut away from me and left me sitting on my desk. To put it simply, she's my friend with benefits. Okay? Brilliant. I heard our new teacher clap their hands and i spun round on my desk and planted in my seat. I glanced up and- oh shit. My eyes widened. Thats the teacher I bumped into this morning. Oh shit, she's hot. I mean hot. Thank God Mr Gordon retired. I held a hand out to Jesse who was sat beside me.

"Hit me, hit me" i whispered happily and he slapped my hand and held onto it. The sound caught the attention of our new teacher and she glanced up as she searched through her bag and gave us a warm smile, i turned to look at Jesse "you are joking me?" I asked sarcastically and i smiled excitedly at him "yo, this is my lucky day" i whispered and we did a small fist bump.

"Ah, there they are!" This new teacher sighed in relief and the talking died down "i know we don't have long in homeroom but i want us to go round the room quickly and you can say your name and something about yourself, I'll hand these labels round and you can stick your name on yourself somewhere" she explained enthusiastically with an exciting smile "okay, so I'll start, im Chloe...or Miss Beale and im into acapella singing and watching movies".