13.

Chloe's POV
Its the second from last week in October and its Wednesday, homecoming is this Friday (A/N just so y'all know, i have no idea about homecoming, I've researched it but its going straight over my head. I think its to do with the football?) but i cant be here cos im going back home to my mom's, my cousin Toni is having a baby so we're getting the whole family together for her baby shower. Im also sitting at my desk at lunch time trying to organise parents evening tomorrow night. Everyone from homeroom gets 20 minutes and we talk about their grades and improvements they need to make, or their behaviour or whatever. It is pissing me off so much cos this damned laptop keeps buffering and won't let me put the kids' grades in on a spreadsheet! There was a knock at the door and i glanced to it as it opened and in came Beca, she smiled at me and i noticed a packet of crisps and a sandwich in her hand.

"Hey" she greeted cheerily with a wide smile and came over and she leaned over my desk and kissed my forehead.

"Hello" I mumbled as i fumbled round with the laptop.

"I got you some food, if you want it?" She offered and placed them beside me, i nodded " 'oh thanks Beca!' 'Oh thats okay Chlo, you're welcome!' " she joked in a high pitched voice. I sighed and looked up at her.

"Im sorry Becs, this computer is driving me up the walls" i groaned and ran my fingers through my curls. She came round behind me and leaned down next to me with a hand on my shoulder.

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked and kissed my cheek hard, i shut my eyes and enjoyed her affectionate side. She detached her lips.

"The stupid thing won't let me input the bastard grades into the spread sheet" i rubbed my forehead where a small migraine was stinging. Next i felt her lips against my neck, she pecked it gently just below my ear, i let out a quiet breath and tipped my head to the side and bit my lip. She chuckled seductively and moved my hair out of the way and continued kissing my neck softly, I'd feel her tongue first before her lips sealed round the same spot. I moaned almost inaudibly and my head dropped back against her shoulder and her hands began massaging my shoulders and I pressed my lips together. A nice massage with my hot-ass girlfriend giving me neck kisses is absolute heaven. I reached my hand up and tangled my fingers in her hair as she bit down on my sweet spot which made me whimper. I felt her hand which was on my shoulder start to travel down to my boob where she gave it a gentle squeeze before moving to the other and giving it the same attention, i sat back comfortably and allowed her touches to take over my body. Her hand then started moving down to the waist band of my smart trousers. I automatically uncrossed my legs as i felt her hand graze my crotch, I moaned and turned my head, she captured my lips in a messy kiss, her tongue slipping into my mouth. Her fingers pressed harder into my crotch and i moaned into the kiss. I really need this, I haven't had sex in so long, but i thought we weren't ready to take this step? She smiled into our kiss as her fingers started rubbing slowly. There was a knock at the door. Shit! We pulled back instantly as the door opened.

"So you need to make a formula in this column and it'll make life a whole lot easier" Beca said and started clicking with the keyboard. In came Chris.

"Oh hey Chris" i greeted and he smiled.

"Not interrupting am i?" He asked nervously, me and Beca glanced at each other and shook our heads.

"No, no, what's wrong?"

"Oh my emails aren't working-"

I laughed "my whole computer isn't working" i joked and we mutually laughed, Beca cleared her throat in my ear and I realised how flirtatious that laugh sounded.

"And i wanted to tell you that this afternoon there's a staff meeting. And also, do you fancy a coffee?" He put his hands in his jeans pockets, i felt Beca's eyes on me and i bit my lip in thought.