7.

Beca's POV
I felt a weight on my stomach all of a sudden then my body felt lighter. I woke from my sleep and peeled my eyes open and saw Chloe staring at me from the other side of the sofa with wide eyes and bright red cheeks. I rubbed my hands down my face and noticed how i was lying. I still had Chloe's flannel on that had rode up my stomach, my jeans were unbuttoned and my lingerie hanging out. She had the right to be confused.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Chloe asked through gritted teeth, i slowly sat up and straightened her shirt out.

"You don't remember?" I asked back and fastened my hair into a pony tail "if I remembered I wouldn't have asked..." She spat and rubbed her forehead.

"Well, i found you sitting on a bench in the pouring rain, i pulled up, i gave you some blankets, i brought you home, you had a shower, we fell asleep" i explained sitting beside her, she released a heavy breath and covered her face with her hands. "I should go" i said and stood up, i unbuttoned her shirt and threw it over the back of the sofa, i took my own dry polo shirt and slipped it on.

"Did anything else happen?" She asked quietly as i slipped my denim jacket back on and placed my cap on my head. I sniggered.

"Yeah, we made out, twice" i told her with a smirk, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"No you're lying, that wouldn't have happened" she said, now standing up and with her arms crossed. I laughed again.

"You were so drunk, and I don't know, it just happened..." I replied.

"What? So cos i was drunk, you thought you'd take advantage?!" She yelled, i tutted.

"Is that what you think of me? A rapist?!" I shouted back, her shoulders dropped.

"I didn't say that Beca!-" she shouted and threw her arms at me in a gesture.

"You didn't have to! I wouldn't do that Chloe! You should know that im not like that, but if you view me as a disgusting rapist then that's fine by me" i held my hands up in defeat and she scoffed.

"Well why else would we have kissed?" She put her hands on her hips and gave me an 'about to smack a bitch face', I frowned at her.

"Because we like each other. You even admitted it to me last night. Fuck, Chloe!" I shouted and put my hands on my head. Why is she making this so difficult?! She sighed.

"Just go Beca. It'd be better if you left i think" she nodded to behind me. I shook my head and huffed. I picked my phone up and strode out to my truck.

I arrived home and saw my mom and dad watching something on the TV. "Hey guys, im back" i said popping my head in the sitting room, they both turned round and smiled.

"Hey kiddo, have a good time at Amy's?" My dad asked, i nodded. Yeah i texted and told them i was at Amy's to stop any confusion. "Where's Camden?" I asked with a frown, expecting her to be with my mom and dad. "I think she's upstairs" my mom added, i jogged up the stairs and knocked on her bedroom door.

"Come in" she shouted, i eased the door open and popped my head in.

"Yo, im baaack" i sang, she nodded into her phone, i stayed a few more seconds expecting her to strike up conversation but nothing. I rolled my eyes and went to close the door when she shouted me again, i popped back round the door.

"Can we go for a drive?" She asked with a sad expression. I narrowed my eyes. "Erm...sure, lemme just get a shower then we can go" i gave her a warm smile and her face was straight back in her phone.

During my shower i was trying my hardest to think of why she would want to go for a drive? She's always been a mysterious character but she tells me everything. She tells me more than she tells mom and dad, so I can't imagine what she would want to tell me this time. She told me when she had her first kiss, when she was being bullied and when she had her first fight. I love my little sister i really do, i just don't want anything bad to happen to her.