30.

Chloe's POV
"Shit Beca!" I shouted as i reached my climax, gripping her hips as she ground against me, her fingers pushing deeper inside of me, i shut my eyes and just enjoyed the feel of her, her breath against my neck and her tongue rolling over my skin. As i finally calmed myself down, she threw her head back quickly flicking her hair out of her face, which had turned a beet red. I grabbed her cheeks and kissed her hard, smiling as I pulled back, i watched her bring her fingers up and suck them clean with that seductive glint to her eyes.

"God morning sex is so fun" i sighed and she rolled over and pulled me onto her chest.

"Fuck it is! You are insane at giving head" she told me, i raised my head.

"Oh thank you" i squeaked and pecked her lips and lowered my head to her chest and listened to thay thudding heart beat. We woke up early and considering I've finally finished my killer period we decided we should just go for it and we've missed being so intimate, this is why we deemed it appropriate to fuck at 9am. She started it.

"Im really excited for tomorrow" Beca said, waking me from a power nap and her hand lowering to my ass under the covers. Tomorrow is Saturday and the day of the wedding, and today is obviously Friday, but myself and Beca have decided that we would take our winter holidays early so we've rang in and said that we have a bug which is going to last us at least a week, ;) although it won't but we just wanna spend time together. There was a change of plan with Christmas, basically her grandma rang and has got herself all confused on when we're going, we're supposed to be going next weekend but she thought it was this weekend so we're spending tomorrow night after the wedding at a hotel then on Sunday going to her grandmas where we'll also be celebrating my 23rd. Can't wait...she says.

"Me too" I replied.

"Just one small issue..." she started and i hummed a response, "what about Ben? Cammie's bringing him what're we gonna do?" She asked, oh shit i forgot, i shot up and my mouth fell open.

"Oh fuck yeah..."

"We'll have to tell him, but why don't we say something like we met months before school and thats when we started dating?" She suggested shrugging.

"Yeah, makes sense" i mumbled. I lay back down on top of her and she picked up her phone and opened the camera, i squeaked and cowered in her neck as she snapped a quick photo. She then began scrolling through our selfies that were so super cute when she flicked and onto a photo of Nicki Minaj, oh how lovely. She quickly flicked back and locked her phone.

"Uhm...why do you have a photo of her in your phone?" I asked sitting up, she frowned.

"What?" She paused and rolled her eyes looking at my serious face, "i dunno...i just- dunno" she shrugged.

"Are my naked selfies not good enough?" I asked.

"Course they are..." she replied as if this was nothing.

"But she has bigger tits and a bigger ass, so lets swipe Chloe aside and let Nicki fill the spot!" I flung my arms around, she giggled at me.

"God are you still on your period?" She asked sarcastically, i tutted and leaned down and picked up my flannel and threw it on, fastening it, "oh Chloe c'mon, don't go in a strop man" she squeezed my thigh, but i pulled on a pair of underwear and stormed out to my kitchen, "Chloe are you serious right now?!" She shouted after me, huffing and puffing.

"Yes! You're such a knob sometimes!" I shouted at her as i aggressively flicked the kettle on and slammed around to make a coffee.

"I was just kidding..." i heard her say beside me, i ignored her clanged about with the spoon in the cups, "what's you're problem?" She asked, raising her shoulders. I turned to look at her.