29.

Chloe's POV
I woke with the feel of someone stroking their fingers through my hair slowly. I opened my eyes and noticed i was still cuddled into Beca's chest and she was the one stroking my hair, much better than waking up being spooned by Chris (of whom hasn't spoke to me since i threw him out). I tilted my head back and she looked down at me and smiled, i scuttled back and stretched my arms out.

"Morning" she greeted with a wide grin and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning to you" i replied and chose to kiss her cheeks, her head, her nose, just everywhere.

"Sleep okay?" She asked, wiping her forehead where i left a big wet kiss.

"Yeah, i was cuddling you so i was fine" i bit my lip and she rolled her eyes.

"God so cheesy Beale" she replied with a shake of her head.

"What's gonna happen this morning then?" I asked, remembering her parents were beneath us.

"Well they go to work real soon, i dunno it you wanna go down?"

"Yeah sure, so you can make me breakfast" i said, pecking her nose. She tutted at me.

"Why? Im the patient here!" She exclaimed.

"So am i, i think mother nature is due any day now" i replied, whisking my hair into a bun, she pouted.

"So we're gonna have to wait again...? Its been too long" she mumbled like a baby.

"You're like a sexually frustrated 14 year old boy" i mocked, fixing my hair in the floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobe.

"I can't help it, you're my girlfriend its all i ever think about...but i have an excuse, im only 18, you're 22" she said, laying on her back, i smiled and turned round.

"So you, like, still want me as your girlfriend?" I asked shyly, she turned and looked at me.

"Yeah course i do..." she replied and sat up, crossing her legs.

"Even though i broke your heart and slept with someone else?" I questioned.

"You did it for the right reasons i get that and i sorta have a confession to make..." she paused, "i might've slept with some too".

"Seriously?!" I screeched, i can make a joke outta this, watch this space. Her face dropped.

"It was only one night, it didn't mean anything..."

"Beca, I thought you loved me?" I squeaked, excellent acting coming into play here, "then you sleep with another woman, do you know how that makes me feel?" My hand clutched my chest in fake offence.

"Wha...? Chloe c'mon, it was a one night stand. I do love you!" She screeched, getting all defensive.

"I can't believe..." i started, turning my shock into a smile, "you'd fall for that!" I pointed at her and laughed as her shoulders dropped and she threw her head in her hands.

"You are such an ass Beale!" She growled at me. I sniggered and walked over to the bed, sitting down beside her.

"How're you feeling this fine Saturday morning anyway?" I asked.

"Oh now she asks!" I tutted and shoved her shoulder.

"Yeah im feeling fine. It was a weird experience last night, I'll have to ring the bank and cancel my credit cards. Luckily there was only like 10 dollars in my wallet" she explained, i nodded.

"Don't you wanna call the cops?" I suggested.

"Nah. No point, i couldn't recognise them if they walked past me in the street" she shrugged, "anyway, c'mon" she offered me her hand and i took it nervously before we walked together downstairs and into the kitchen where there was a mixture of three voices. We arrived at the doorway and Beca gripped my hand as the talking ceased, her dad was the first person i set my eyes upon who was about to put a spoon of cereal in his mouth but stopped.