35.

Chloe's POV
"Mm Chlo" Beca moaned as i teased her against my desk, my hands running up and down her thighs. A few months have passed and Beca accepted her place at Barden so she won't be too far away thankfully. I kissed Beca's neck tenderly and nipped her skin here and there as she moaned my name. Her arms wrapped round my neck and held me close but i broke free and span her round on her back then clambered between her legs when i saw a flash, a bright flash, in my peripheral vision. Myself and Beca pulled apart and looked in the direction of the flash.

"What the hell was that?" Beca asked, i stood off the desk and Beca sat up, when i noticed something black in the top right corner of the room. Its a camera.

"Oh fuck" i said, "he's put a camera in here" i added, shocked, Beca's face drained white.

"He's been watching us" she said.

"Oh my God. What're we gonna do?" I asked.

"This is seriously freaking me out, i wanna know what he's planning" she frowned as she concentrated.

"I could always try and find somethings out?" I suggested, she nodded.

"Yeah yeah, that's a great idea" she said and walked behind me, and stood up on a chair then took down the camera, i looked over her shoulder as she flicked through some photos, there were many. (A/N this isn't the video camera i mentioned before) some just caught everyday things like lessons but the ones that made me uncomfortable was the ones of me and Beca, some of those being quite explicit, he has photos of my body that only Beca should see.

"I'll fucking pan his face in!" Beca said through gritted teeth.

"No you won't" i put a hand on her shoulder, "can these be deleted?" I asked and scanned the screen but couldn't find a delete button.

"Fuck sake!" Beca groaned and sat down on a table.

"Im gonna go pump him for information" I announced and strode out of the room and down the corridor to the science department, i went into his lab and found it empty but saw his bag by the desk, i ran over and dug through it, books, pens, gym kit, clear paper and some with writing on...i tugged out the piece of paper with writing on and read it:
Barker Street, warehouse no. 14
I frowned, why would he have the address for a warehouse? I folded up the paper and tucked it in my trouser pocket and opened the door, sticking my head out and noticed him walking down the hall so i hopped out and stood by the door.

"Hey" i greeted.

"Evening..." he replied and pushed into the room, so i followed him.

"Any plans tonight?" I asked, he stopped and looked down at his bag that I hadn't tucked away properly, he frowned.

"Uhm...no" he muttered and picked up his bag, "well im going to the gym but that's it, you?"

"No nothing, which gym do you go to?"

"Not spending time with the girlfriend?" He totally bypassed my question.

"Probably yeah" i shrugged.

"Look Chloe, im not a fucking idiot" he said and leant on his desk, i felt blood start to rise to my cheeks and a pounding started in my ears, "i saw you" he added and slowly walked towards me, his heels clicking off the ground. I backed up as he grew taller above me, "i know all about your little 'affair' with that Beca Mitchell girl" he said aggressively. I couldn't say anything, i just swallowed hard and felt myself beginning to tremble.

"What- what're you going to do?" I asked.

"Just tell her to watch her back" he hissed and left the room briskly. I let out a shaky breath and a panicky cry, to mask my sobs i clapped a hand over my mouth. He's going to hurt my Beca, my Beca, he's gonna try and do something to the one i love, well, i can assure you that if i have my way he wont! I strode in back to my class where Beca was sat on the table at the front just scrolling on her phone, she looked up when i walked in and her face dropped.