37.

Chloe's POV
I've been thinking about Poppy for the last few days and how natural it felt when i held her on Beca's lap and how one day i would like to be a mom and have a baby, but probably with Beca. Its getting closer to prom and i have myself a lovely long red dress that has quite a stooped cleavage and matched it with some rose gold heels and my mask is a black lace thing that goes down to my mid cheek and im hardly recognisable. Beca isn't letting me see her outfit or her mask i just know she isn't wearing a dress, im sure she'll look hot in anything. Surprisingly nothing has happened with Chris yet but he's being very shifty around me and Beca- he gave her an A* in her chemistry, she doesn't even know what a chemical is! However, me and Beca are babysitting for Cammie tonight who's going on a date with Ben and having a night off, she was reluctant to at first but we offered.

"Miss I've finished my description..." one of my students said, i glanced up from my marking and saw Beca standing there with her book, i smiled and took it from her, it was titled 'This is What Love Feels Like' i pressed my lips together to stop myself smiling to widely, it was only short but it looked well done:
It's without a doubt the best feeling in the world. But, the best feeling means something different to everyone, to me it feels like im wanted, im cared about and the lady that makes me feel like this means everything to me and im so happy that i get to make her feel like the only girl in the world because she makes me beyond happy, content to no end and one day i hope that she'll love me as much as i love her 'cause she'll never know how much I've fell.

My head shot up and i grinned at her, i scribbled down, 'well done, this is beautifully written. Im sure this special lady loves you back just as much, in fact im certain' and i stamped my thumbs up stamper next to it and handed her the book back.

"Well done, wanna start the test?" I asked rhetorically and picked up a paper, she took it and returned to her seat. There was a knock at the door and in came Chris, i looked at Beca with wide eyes.

"Hey, can i borrow you for a sec?" He asked and I hesitantly stood up.

"Be good while im gone" i warned and followed him out, he never said a word till we got to the supply cupboard, i crossed my arms over as he made sure he quietly shut the door behind me. He span round.

"So you think you're clever?" He asked raising his eyebrows, i scowled, "yeah, I know...you found my place didn't you? You and that Mitchell" he said her name with such spite an anger.

"I dunno what you're talking about?" I asked and shrugged. He grabbed onto my shoulders and pushed me against the wall, i struggled to get free whimpering in fear but he had me.

"Don't fucking mess me about, you know what im capable of" he hissed, i tutted.

"And you're threatening my girlfriend, what do you expect me to do?" I asked still trying to wriggle of his grasp, he let go of my shoulders and suddenly gripped my chin, his fingers and thumb digging into my cheek, i let out a strangled whimper and felt a tear or two prick at my eyes.

"Fuck her and fuck you too" he spat, "she stole the one thing i thought i might have in life and now she gets to know how it feels" he clenched his jaw, "as for you, i thought you might've had a little bit more respect for yourself and for me. You do know she's just playing you, right? She flirts with every girl in her chemistry class" i shook my head.

"Bull shit, you're just trying to put me off" i shook my head and tried to get free but he held my head still against the wall.

"You think you're so innocent don't you? Both of you?" He paused, "you're having an affair with your student im not sure in what world that would work, its a joke" i felt myself starting to drown, like every word he was saying was adding more and more water and I couldn't breathe, he smiled a sickening grin, "now you both want to watch your back" he hissed before letting go of me and leaving, as soon as the door was shut i slid down the wall and pulled me legs up to my chest. I took some deep breaths in and out before the bell rang, i stood up and strutted back to the slowly filling corridor. Everyone was packing away for lunch and started leaving. Beca was left and came over as i slid onto my desk.