32.

Chloe's POV
Its three days before Christmas and my birthday, turning the big 2-3! Yey! Beca has a date planned for us tonight cos I specifically told her that I don't want a big fuss so she's cancelled a party and we're going on a date instead. I have a small surprise for her too, i was seriously thinking about a a boob job so instead i went to a store and bought these joke inflatable boobs- hear me out. They have a button on the side and they blow up to the size you want them so i wanna see how she reacts to them, if she likes them i might get one done. I dunno.

These thoughts were rushing around my head which woke me up, i turned over and expected to throw my arm over Beca but it landed on the bed and i opened my eyes to find her side of the bed empty and the sheets all messy, i groaned and rolled onto my back and glanced across the dim room to see that Cammie's bed was empty too. I sat up and pulled my hair into a messy bun before grabbing a hoodie and trotted downstairs and into a full kitchen, Beca turned round and smiled.

"Good morning birthday girl" she greeted and pecked my lips and i took a seat at the table.

"Oh, happy birthday Chloe" her mom greeted, as did her dad, then Cammie, then her grandma.

"Thanks guys..." I mumbled and smiled, Beca came and sat beside me and put an arm round my shoulders.

"You okay?" She asked frowning.

"Yeah im fine" i replied, she smiled at me, "i feel so old" i added, she chuckled.

"Chlo, you're 23 not 203" she said and rubbed my back comfortingly and i dropped my head on her shoulder.

"You okay love?" Beca's grandma asked and sipped her tea at the head of the table, I nodded and snuggled closer to Beca.

"She's stressing about getting older" Beca told her, she cackled loudly.

"Oh my dear, wait till you're my age and then you can get upset about your age. You're 23 dear, you have the rest of your life ahead of you, get married, have kids...i had 5 children i reared on my own and i would do it all over again in a heartbeat, so don't you get yourself so hung up on it" she said calmly and gave me a wink then sipped her tea, Beca kissed the top of my head and i shut my eyes.

"It just reminds me of our age gap" i whispered so no one could hear.

"Age is just a number Chlo, i love you and you love me that's all that matters" i raised my head and gave her lips a long peck before hugging her round her neck and letting out a sigh.

"Chloe, do you want a grilled crouton and spinach or something else?" Beca's dad asked turning his head over his shoulder. I went to say something but her grandma cut me off.

"A grilled crouton?" She asked with a frown, "toast is the word you're looking for" she added.

"No mom, its a crouton it's completely different" her dad replied with a sigh, she rolled her eyes and stood up, waddling over and squished between Ken and Cammie who tutted.

"That is fucking toast, and we are not eating spinach for breakfast" she ordered.

"Grandma its good for the baby" Cammie whined.

"Fine you have the green leafy shite, and we can have cake"

"Grandma! Cake for breakfast?" Beca asked, her unimpressed face on.

"Its Chloe's birthday Bec, she can have cake" her mom piped up, crumpling up her packet of healthy breakfast granola, i smiled at her and Beca rolled her eyes. Her grandma turned round with a chocolate muffin and placed it in front of me and mouthed:

"Spinach for fucking breakfast" and rolled her eyes, i chuckled and split the cake with Beca.

"I have to go out today" she told me, swallowing her cake, i pouted.