34.

Chloe's POV
I haven't slept well for a few days now, i know Chris knows, Stacie wouldn't make up something so serious. Its had me so stressed, but its hard to tell anything from Chris, he's just acting so normal. Which is probably the most worrying thing. However, Beca has been taking my mind off things and taking me for lovely dates, we would watch movies for hours then her hand would run up my thigh and hey-ho, we were in bed again.

The door opened in my flat and Beca flew in with a bottle of milk she'd ran out early for, drenched through to the skin, she flung her head back and her hood flopped down.

"Its fucking pissing out there" she said and placed the milk down.

"Hmm?" I hummed as i fiddled around in my bag to look for my lipstick.

"You look nice" she said, i looked at her then down at myself.

"Im in my work clothes" i pointed out and chuckled.

"Well, you look nice in anything" i rolled my eyes.

"God you're so super cheesy" i tutted and found my lipstick then opened my pocket mirror and put it on, "ready to go?" I asked and tucked everything in my bag and picked up my big coat and pulled it on then swung my bag over my shoulder. I watched Beca nod as she shook her coat of water.

We arrived at school separately and jogged in together and into the crowd of people, water being dripped all over the floor- so safe. My heels are not at all sturdy enough for this which is why i felt my right leg slip forward and i sat down into the air, i was caught round the waist and pulled back to my feet before we both slipped and landed against the lockers. I didn't have a chance to scream, but opened my eyes and was met with some green emeralds staring back at mine. Chris let go of me as some students whistled and hooted for us, my eyes widened and i swallowed hard before noticing Beca at the other side of the hall watching, totally perplexed by the entire episode. Chris chuckled at me and i found myself laughing as well.

"Good morning" he greeted and i have Beca a nervous glare and she returned the same wide eyes stare and made her way to her locker and i walked down the corridor with Chris.

"How're you?" I asked anxiously.

"Never been better" he replied, opening the staff room door for me and let me go first, "and you?"

"Excellent yeah" I replied, moving over to the counter.

"How's your girlfriend?"

I felt the blood rise to my cheeks and a pounding in my ears with a shortening if my breath.

"Uhm...she's great thanks"

"Is this the same lady?" He arrived beside me, i nodded, "what was her name again?" Oh fuck.

"Bella" he pressed his lips together and nodded. What an awkward question. The fact that he knows is actually making me feel violated in a way, he knows my biggest secret and i cant do anything to tell him what he saw was a mistake and that he got his wires crossed, how can i? He sees me and Beca making out, he doesn't need any more proof that myself and Beca are having an affair, well, more than an affair really but you catch my drift.

Chris' POV
I saw Chloe leave her room to go for a coffee, so i took my opportunity, i jogged across the hall to her room and quietly snuck in, thankfully it was empty. I picked up one of the chairs from the desks and walked to the back if the room in the corner where i stood on it and picked out the small video camera from my pocket, i have a plan to back up what i saw. I came prepared with a roll of tape in the other pocket and used one hand to hold the roll and my teeth to rive a piece off thenslipped it back into my pocket. I held the little camera right in the corner and taped over the bottom of it so it held up and switched it on to record. I stepped down and placed the chair back before making my way back across the empty hall to the staff room.