4.

Beca's POV
I arrived at school with Cammie on this Tuesday morning, my fingers still strapped up and Cammie had supplied me with a few ice packs for good measure.

We walked in together then i left her with her friends and made my way to my locker and pulled some of my books out when i felt a presence behind me, i turned round and saw Jesse.

"Yo, what up?" I asked and fastened my bag and put it back on my back, he smiled at me.

"You know when you were crying the other day..." He started, i nodded "well, what was it about? He asked nervously, i sighed.

"Well, last Friday i had an argument with my parents and i went for a drink in this bar. This said bar has these lap dancers here and..." I gulped and lowered my voice "Miss Beale is a lap dancer" i whispered, his eyes widened.

"No way!" He shouted, i punched him in the gut as people started to stare. I nodded and he laughed into his hands "fuck, i bet she had a bangin' body did she?" He asked, i nodded and i heard her melodic laugh from down the corridor, i tapped Jesse and saw her strutting up in some tight work trousers, heels and a button down blouse with Mr Delahoyde.

"Hey Miss Beale, you look very nice this morning" Jesse greeted and she looked at us, i thumped his shoulder "thank you Jesse" she said confused and looked herself up and down, Mr Delahoyde scowled at us and i looked at Jesse.

"You're an absolute tool, i hope you know that" i said looking at him blankly and his smile dropped, i looked at Chloe who was blushing "sorry about him, he's..." I looked back to Jesse who was very clearly checking her out "he banged his head last night" i said with a confused face at my statement, Mr Delahoyde put his hands on his hips.

"I didn't mean that he doesn't mean what he said cos you erm...look beauti-nice...we, erm...i" i burned under her gaze and Jesse smirked at me "see you later" i said to them and pushed Jesse away and gave her a small and nervous smile before following him. I punched him in the kidneys and he groaned "fucking ass hole" i hissed and he burst out laughing. I turned round and she was giving me a sly smirk over her shoulder, i gave her a nod and a wink before walking on with Jesse to Miss Beale's room.

"So carry on" he whispered and i looked round to the few people who were in the room.

"I was drunk and she told me not to say anything to anyone so i made a bargain with her, she was to give me a lap dance" i said his eyes widened and he smiled widely his hand covering his mouth. "Holy shit was she good. And you think she looks gorgeous with clothes on...fuck, you should see her with only panties on" he put his head in his hands (A/N i used the word panties, im officially cringed out) and tried to stop himself laughing then he stopped all of a sudden.

"Dude wait, so you've seen her tits?" He asked totally mesmerised, like a kid who's just been told he's going to Disneyland. I nodded cockily, holding my head up high and sitting back in my chair, his mouth hung open and he held his hand out "respect bro" he said and i slapped my hand to his.

"So then, this other dick head tried to put his hand down Chloe's pants and, obviously, i went over and stopped him. I practically stopped her getting raped. Then she sort of freaked out and yesterday she was really cold with me and it was pretty upsetting so..." I said and he smiled at me, he put his hand to the side of my head and winked at me.

"Is our Big BM getting feelings?" He asked, i scoffed and shook my head. Although i am.

The bell rang and we made our way to the auditorium for assembly. I sat almost on the end with a spare seat beside me.

"Is anyone sat here?" A female voice whispered at the principal began talking, i turned and saw Miss Beale smiling down at me.

"Erm...no. Please sit down" I gestured to the seat, the fuck Beca?! 'Please sit down'? Who the fuck says that? I kept up my smile as she sat down beside me "sorry about this morning. Jesse embraces the fact that you're gorgeous. Sometimes he goes too far" i explained, blushing again, she smiled at me and chuckled softly crossing one leg over the other "but i know you're gorgeous" i said and she laughed softly, nudging my shoulder.