16.

Beca's POV
We all arrived at the campsite and parked the cars in the allocated bays right beside where we were pitching. We gathered round the back of my truck and i was handing out everyone's tents and sleeping bags.

The pitch was our usual one, a small already-made campfire was there with some logs used as seats surrounding it. I lugged my case (from Jesse's car) and my tent and my sleeping bag to a certain pitch. I turned round and everyone followed.

"Okay. So sleeping arrangements" i started and everyone gathered, dropping their luggage with a huff. Chloe appeared beside me and laced her fingers with mine, snuggling into my shoulder.

"Becs are me and you sharing?" Jesse asked, kneeling down and fiddling with his bag. I gave Chloe an awkward glare, he looked up at me.

"Uhm...i was thinking that me and Chloe could share?"

"But...we always share"

"I-i know, just it's a nice weekend for us and it would be good if we could have some time alone" i replied through obvious, gritted teeth. He stood up slowly.

"Er...okay cool" he shrugged disappointedly, Chloe squeezed my hand for reassurance.

"Alright, so me and Chloe..." I pushed on.

"Benji, me and you?" Jesse asked, Benji shifted his bags over to Jesse and slapped a hand on his shoulder. I glanced over to Amy who was laying on her front, among the bags on her phone.

"Amy?" I suggested, she shrugged.

"I ain't bothered..."

"Okay well, Aubry who do you wanna bunk with?" I asked. These guys are making this impossible.

"Well I don't really know anybody so i guess...i uhm...i..." She trailed off and Stacie stepped forward raising her hand.

"I don't mind camping with Aubry" she said innocently, Chloe chuckled softly and turned her head into my neck, i bit my cheek to stop myself copying her. Aubry shrugged and Stacie strode over with her things and i noticed a blush on her cheeks.

"How come the skinny white girl gets the hot one?" CR objected with a frown, we all giggled to ourselves.

"Anyway. On with" i started "Jessica and Ashley?" They nodded "Emily and Amy...?" Emily shrugged and Amy gave me a thumbs up without tearing her eyes off her phone. "Great. Then that leaves Cynthia Rose, Lily and Flo. Who has the biggest tent?"

"Mine's a three man" CR told me, so i nodded.

"Well are you three okay sharing?" They agreed with slow nods and shoulder shrugs.

I rolled my eyes and clapped. "Okay well, in shattered so..." I said through a sigh and turned round, pulling the tent out of its bag. Chloe put a hand on my back.

"What's wrong?" She asked, i stood up slowly, letting the poles clang and thud onto the leaf covered floor, i turned and saw everyone making their way into a circle with their tents and bags, having quiet conversations between themselves. I sighed.

"Its like pulling teeth with this lot. I mean, Jesse probably won't speak to me and..." I trailed off and rubbed my tired eyes.

"Don't worry, everyone's just tired that's all, it'll blow over when everyone's had some sleep" she replied and stroked my cheek, i smiled and she pecked my nose which made me grin.

"Chlo no! Pole C goes into slot number 2" i ordered as i read the pamphlet, having a perfect view of Chloe's ass as she bent over the poles.

"Which is pole C?" She asked, standing up, i snorted and stood, taking the poles out of her hands and looked at all the letters, i picked out C and she nodded in agreement. "Get slot 2" i told her and i turned round. I pulled the pole so it stretched and the string in the middle let it bend. I span back round, without watching what i was doing, and crashed into Chloe "woah" we said in unison as i wrapped and arm round her waist and hers grabbed onto my neck and we toppled to the floor amongst all the poles and on top of the canvas.