5.

Chloe's POV
When i arrived at school this morning i felt happy about my date with Chris last night. It was nice to be treated like a lady, compared to the way i get treated at my lap dance job. Guys just grabbing you onto their laps and expecting you to grind on them and make their little members happy. They're disgusting, but Chris was complimentary and a true gentleman. He didn't ask how i was paying for my debt, nor did he care about what i did in my spare time, he didn't dwell on my dating girls and he didn't look down at me when i said that my ex girlfriend ran away with someone else. But...Now, there's a but. Whenever we'd make small talk or he'd tell me about his life, the one person i could think about...was Beca.

I shouldn't be thinking about her in that way, but I can't help it. She's charming, witty, kind, she appreciates my body i can tell by the look on her face when she looks at me, she's beautiful, sexy and a huge turn on. But you and i know that it would never be able to happen. Teacher. Student. Hello? But I can't get her off my mind. I know her and Sophie are 'friends with benefits' or whatever, but i see how she holds her, kisses her and i would love for her to do that to me.

In fact, i stand on the other side of the hallway and watch them at her locker, kissing and laughing, her hands on Sophie's ass, not squeezing her ass but just a casual sorta thing. I'd love to be able to do that with her.

"Everything okay?" I heard a male voice ask and a gentle hand between my shoulder blades, i turned and saw Chris.

"Erm...yeah fine" I replied and we made our way to the staff room, walking past Sophie and Beca, usually I'd make a comment to them and tell them to cut it out but i figured that if i want me and Becs to do that then I shouldn't be a hypocrite.

The bell rang for homeroom and I noticed Beca wasn't here? I saw her this morning though? I stood up and went over to Jesse.

"Where's Beca?" I asked him.

"She's in the music room doing some composing for the musical in November that the music department are putting on" he replied, i nodded and decided to go and find her.

I came to the music room and saw her on her own sat behind some DJ decks and a guitar on her lap, she had some headphones on her head and a pencil in her mouth. She must be getting frustrated as she took the pencil from her mouth and rubbed her hand down her face. She moved her headphones to round her neck and began strumming the guitar. I knocked gently and walked in, her head shot up and she smiled.

"Morning" i greeted quietly. She put her guitar down and stood up, staying behind her decks.

"Yeah hey, how're you?" She asked and tampered with the buttons on the equipment.

"Im good, how's it going?" I gestured to the stuff she had out and some sheets of music paper with scribbles and notes on it. "Not brilliant" she huffed and sat back down, i frowned.

"How?" I asked, she sighed and widened her eyes then relaxed them again "well, we're going a spin on the musical Wicked and im sort of rewriting some of the words to that Defying Gravity song but I can't sing the higher notes so I don't know how it sounds" she explained and threw her head in her hands, i walked over and put my hand on her shoulder and squeezed.

"Hey don't give up so easily, maybe i can help?" I suggested, she looked up at me and smiled then released a breath of relief. "You're a life saver" she said and i chuckled, i pulled up a chair and parked it next to her and sat down, our legs almost touching.

"Okay, put these on" she told me and handed me a spare pair of headphones, i did as asked "the track will play through here and I'll play the guitar, just read those lyrics and sing" she laughed, as did i. I picked up the sheet of paper and the lyrics i had to read were the same as those from the original song. I cleared my throat and she pressed a button and i heard some sick beat come on through the headphones, i brightened up and smiled at her as she bopped her head and began strumming the guitar. (A/N this is the Idina Menzel version).