3.

Chloe's POV
I arrived at school the following Monday morning and what happened on Friday is getting pushed to the back of my head, im trying to sweep it under the carpet but I can't help remember what that prat tried to do to me...and I can't forget what Beca did for me, she didn't have to come and save me but she did...then i remember what i did for her. I should feel sick at the fact that i gave my student a lap dance, but the way she looked at me and the look of wonder and lust in her eyes let me know that she wanted me.

A knock on the window snapped me straight from my thoughts and i jumped in my seat. I turned my head and saw Chris waving at me, i forced a small smile back at him and opened the door and stepped out.

"Good morning" he greeted as I shut my car door, i mumbled a "hi" and he adjusted his leather man bag over his waistcoat which matched with his jeans.

"How was your weekend?" He asked as we began walking, i nodded "it was okay, yours?" I replied and he nodded also and we walked in in comfortable silence down the hallways where i noticed Beca and Sophie making out again by Beca's locker. I cleared my throat as we went passed "ladies..." I addressed sternly, meaning for them to pull apart but instead Beca just shifted her hands off Sophie's ass and back onto her hips. I turned my head over my shoulder and caught Beca's eye as they made out and gave her a small nod before me and Chris walked comfortably to the staff room. Oh how i wish it was me she was making out with and my ass she was touching- woah, Chloe calm down.

I was sitting beside Chris on one of the couches, opposite Tori (short for Victoria) and Gemma and we were all sat chatting and gossiping "so Chloe, are you seeing anyone right now?" Gemma asked, i nearly spat my coffee out, everyone stared at me and i shook my head "erm...no im not" i replied quietly and felt myself blushing.

"Oh Chris, you're single too aren't you?" She spat out and sat forward, i frowned and looked at Chris who had wide eyes and was merely shaking his head as if to tell her to stop talking "erm...yes i am" he said through gritted teeth. I heard the bell ring- thank fuck. I shot up and took my bag, making my way to my room.

Chris' POV
"Thanks man" i said sarcastically to Gemma who was by the sink, she turned round "you wanted me to find out didn't you?" She questioned craning her neck, i tutted "not like that, idiot" I scoffed "i bet she thinks im a right weirdo now!" He whisper shouted.

Chloe's POV
I arrived at homeroom as the kids began to file in and take their seats. Of course i heard Beca's voice above everyone else's laughing and chattering with Amy as she walked past me and sat down.

We don't do much in homeroom, I just like to let everyone talk and catch up on the weekend and what not, i kept looking up and watched Beca talking to Jesse, Amy, Benji and Stacie, she would keep catching my eye and looking away again as i scrolled through my phone on Instagram and Facebook...when the bell rang.

"Have a nice day" i said to them as they left. "Hey" a voice chirped, i glanced up and saw Beca standing there, i smiled at her "are you okay? Y'know, after Friday?" She pushed on, i shut my eyes tightly and stood up.

"I appreciate the sentiment and concern but it's none of your business" i fired back at her, crossing my arms over my chest, she looked slightly hurt "oh, sorry, i just- i was worried about you after watching what that dirt bag did" i sighed "yeah, well I shouldn't be on the top of your list of priorities..." I said shyly, she scoffed "well pardon me for caring about you" I sighed once more.

"Listen Beca, Friday night was a mistake, i never should've given you that lap dance and you wouldn't have gotten involved with that dude. We won't speak of this day ever again, understand me?" I whisper shouted harshly at her "we went too far and it shouldn't have happened. Im your teacher, you're my student. Let's leave it at that. We shouldn't try and be friends anymore, okay?" She didn't say anything, just walked out.