36.

Chloe's POV
"Chloe?!" I heard Beca yell from the bedroom.

"Yep?!" I replied from my bar stool where i was engrossed in my marking, myself and Beca had been cuddling all day today watching movies and fun fighting- trying to get our minds off what's happening with Chris- but i knew i had to turn my attention to my books.

"Are you busy?" She asked, i took a second to reply.

"Uhm...marking your book in fact" i replied and picked up my stamper which was a pair of lips and stamped it down next to a 'Well Done!' comment.

"Cos i uhm...have something for you" i heard her say, i turned my head and i swear my insides set on fire. She was there in nothing but black lingerie, some fishnet stockings and heels.

"Oh my God" i said and looked her up and down, spinning the stool to face her.

"I dunno if this looks right? I've never done this before" she said and awkwardly put her hands on her hips.

"You look insane babe" i replied and stood up off the chair, she did look insane, beautiful, hot, sexy. She smirked at me and bit her lip.

"Then get yourself over here" she wiggled her finger, i also smirked and she grabbed on the collar of my flannel and we fell against the wall, she locked lips with me moaning immediately, her arms wrapped round my neck and mine gripped her waist, i ran my hands down and my fingers splayed over the bottom of her hips almost onto her ass. She parted my lips and her tongue slipped into my mouth hungrily and she kept pulling me onto her, arching her body onto mine. I held onto the wall for stability and ran my other hand round to her ass, she pulled back and smiled.

"I had another surprise for you, to take your mind off things but now i just want you" she whispered and before i had time to answer she crashed her lips to mine again, I didn't want to answer so i just dipped down and picked her up with her legs round my waist, she giggled into the kiss as i walked into the bedroom, trying not to bash her off the door frame. We dropped down on the bed and she pushed me back quickly.

"Considering you aren't getting the first present, i can give you the second" she said and shoved me back then stood up, i stood up too and watched her turn round then she pressed her ass against my crotch and slowly bent over and giggled, "go to town" she whispered and hid behind her arm. I stood there incredulously, just watching her.

"What?" I asked.

"Go on, i know you've been dying to spank me" i blushed deeply and let out a shaky breath before slowly starting to tug her black underwear down her thighs to her knees and i stood straight again and nervously brought a hand back and gently just tapped her ass, she tutted.

"Are you serious?" She asked, i hid behind my hands.

"I don't wanna hurt you" i said, she tutted again.

"Chloe, just shut up and fucking do something" she ordered, i sighed and brought a hand back and struck it against her ass a little harder than before, she giggled, i did it again but I wasn't even making a mark. I brought my hand back once more and have it strike hard on her ass and she moaned, i smiled and watched her head fall, i did it again and again till i finally made her ass turn red.

"Babe i feel like im hurting you" I complained and she stood up, she stepped out of her heels then her underwear and gave me that look I've seen only a few times. I say only a few cos Beca is more of a giver than a taker and enjoys doing me more than she enjoys me doing her so this is a look rarely seen. But it turned me on to no end, i pulled my over flannel off and dropped it to the floor before walking her back to the bed and fell between her legs...(A/N apologies but i cba to write smut at the minute, i do apologise)