Chapter 3

Bella's P.O.V.

I was right when I said that I would dream about the Cullens last night because that's what happened. I mainly dreamt about one in specific though, Rosalie. I don't know why I was dreaming about her but I was and I kinda liked it. I don't really prefer what type of sexuality I am but I'm pretty sure I'm bisexual because I can't help but think of Rosalie in that way. I mean when you have to get up when your sleeping because your hot and bothered well it means you have an attraction to that person, so I guess I kinda like Rose. I've never had feelings towards another person before because nobody notices me so why is it happening now that the Cullens have come here.

Right now I'm eating my breakfast after a workout and shower. I'm having my usual, cereal. Since Charlie and I don't get along I don't have to worry about making him anything so I go for the fast breakfast. One thing that Charlie does for me is leave me some money so I can get my groceries and a note every morning telling me to make friends. At least Charlie cares about me but he just doesn't understand I don't want to have any friends.

I leave the house after I finish my cereal and head to school. When I arrive to school and when I'm driving up the parking lot I notice a nice Camero there that's never been there since I started going to this school. I think it's one of the Cullens but I can't tell because the windows are tinted so I look away and park in my spot. Speaking of the Cullens I decided that if they try to talk to me today I would to get along with them and not just leave them there like I did yesterday.

I have to walk by the car to get to the doors to the school so I start off in that direction. When I get close the door opens and reveals Rosalie. I must say she looks good today, wait stop your not supposed to be thinking those things, who am I kidding I cant help it. She's wearing some extra tight skinny jeans that hug her legs like they are another layer of skin, she has a shirt that hugs her curves and makes everything pop out. It's hard not to stare at her for crying out loud.

While I was staring I didn't notice that she was coming my way.

"Hey, we saw each other yesterday and I never caught your name," she said.

"Oh hey, my names Bella," I tell her nervously. My heart rate picks up and I'm starting to sweat alittle. Why am I nervous I shouldn't be. I look up at her and I'm pretty sure I saw her smirk at me. Why would she be doing that.

"Well it's nice to meet you Bella and I hope we can hang out sometime," she says and sways her hips as she walks away.

I'm standing there staring at her hips because they are really swaying and I don't know how she does that. How can she make me feel this when she doesn't even know me and the same around, I don't know her.

I decide to just head to my first period before I get noticed.

Rose's P.O.V.

Well that was an interesting conversation I had with dear Bella, the poor girls heart was pounding in her chest. I could tell she was nervous and I just smirked at her because I know I was affecting her. When I left I made sure to make my hips sway extra tauntingly just to see what she would do. I looked over my shoulder to see her looking at my hips sway. Oh this girl is going to be something else, I can already tell.

I walk to my locker and see all of my family waiting there with smirks on their faces.

"Really Rose your going to scare the poor girl," says Edward while he's still smiling. The rest of my family nod in agreement.

"I couldn't help it I had to see if she noticed me or liked me," I said in my usual bitchy voice.

"No need to get feisty sis," says Emmett, "besides who wouldn't notice you, you look beautiful."

"Yeah you do and no need to worry you have her emotions going crazy," says Jasper who's smiling.

"Yeah whatever I gotta go I'm going to be late to class," I say as I rush to first hour.

The first four periods of school went by so slow and I was getting mad. It's finally lunch time and I got my 'lunch' and sat with my family. While they were talking about whatever I was searching for Bella but I didn't see or smell her delicious scent. I think my family knew not to mess with me because they didn't say anything to me.

Jasper finally decided to talk to me. "You should know that she's distracted in class and her emotions are going from confussion to lust to confussion again," he said to me.

I didn't reply I just nodded my head as my thanks.

It was finally PE and I'm so excited because I get to see her. I walk into the locker room to see that she is already dressed and ready to go work out. I hurriedly get dressed and walk over to her. As I'm walking to her I can hear her heart pick up its pace.

"Hey Bella."

"Oh um hey Rosalie," she says.

"You can call me Rose if you want, it doesn't bother me," I tell her.

"Oh okay thanks I think," she says.

Just then the coach tells us to go and run. I could kill the coach right now because this is the second time that she has interrupted my conversation with Bella. I run out of the locker room at a human pace and try to find Bella but I don't see her. Fuck.

The class was over before too long and when I went to the locker room Bella was already gone. I don't know how she does it so well but she pretty much goes undetected.

After I got dressed I ran to the parking lot in hopes to see her and to my luck she hasn't left yet.
"Hey Bella."

She jumps alittle, "Oh hey Rose what are you doing," she asks.

"Oh I was just wondering what you were doing tonight," I tell her.

"Oh um I don't have anything planned why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house and hang out," I asked her alittle nervous myself.

"Oh um I guess I can um come over for alittle bit."

"Oh that's great can I ride with you?" I ask hoping she would say yes. Man what's wrong with me I'm never like this.

"I guess you can, you have to show me where you live anyway," she says blushing. "Oh I forgot I don't have another helmet but you can use mine if you'd like." She tells me.

"Oh it's okay I'll be fine," I say as I climb on be hi d her.

"What about your car?"

"Oh yeah will you give me a minute," I say as I get off the bike.

"Yeah sure."

I walk over to my family and tell them what's going on and they just smile and say that they will get my Camero home and tell Esme of our guess that is coming over.

I walk back over to her and I can't help but inhale her smell. "Hey I'm back everything's taken care of," I tell her.

"Okay well I guess we can head over there but can I take my stuff home real fast," she asks nervous again.

"Yeah sure," I tell her as I get on the back of the bike.

"You might want to hold on to me for support," she says nervous again.

I don't say anything and just wrap my arms around her waist and I feel her tense up and suck in some air. I thought she was going to tell me to let go of her but she finally relaxed and started the bike and took off.

It's going to be a long night I believe.