Chapter 8

Rose's P.O.V.

After Bella came running out of La Push I started to follow her. Everything was normal for like thirty seconds and then all of a sudden she was like floating in the air. She was about three feet in the air and she didn't even look like she cared that she could possibly be seen. Once I seen this I called Carlisle.

"Carlisle she's floating or flying in the air right now" I tell him while still following her.

"What how... this has to be the reason why she had no energy left that day you found her she has two powers that use energy and she used it all. Rose all I can tell you to do is follow her and make sure she doesn't get hurt. If she does bring her back to the house. Also where did she go?"

"She went onto the La Push Reservation, so I'm guessing to Billy Black's house. I'll watch her but I have to go she's starting to come down" and with that I hung up on him.

I wasn't lying when I said that she was coming down but I didn't tell him the complete truth, she basically fell down. She sat there for five minutes crying and it was killing me to see her like this. Then all of a sudden she gets up and runs the rest of the way to her house.

Once she was in the house I ran back to my house and updated the family on everything that I saw and observed about her when she was flying. My family congratulated me on having an, in Emmetts words, awesome kick ass mate. I in other words was proud that she was amazing but sad that she was in pain and that I could not stop that pain.

After hunting and cleaning myself up I got on my bike and drove to Bella's house. As soon as I got there I could tell she was up but I don't know what she was doing. I walked to the door and knocked.

I waited for five minutes before she came to answer the door. She looked absolutely terrible but still beautiful.

"What do you want, do you hate me now, do you think I'm a freak because I would understand" she tells me.

"No Bella I came to make sure you were okay and your not a freak, I think your perfect. I just wanted to see how your doing and if you would like to come to my place because Esme made dinner and would love to have you over" I tell her. I don't understand how she would think we hate her, everybody loves her.

"I don't think she would want me to come over I mean I did break her window in her room and probably broke some of those things when I lifted them up. I would understand because I should have just asked you guys to move but I didnt."

I just look at her and I pull out my phone. She looks at me and has a look of uncertainty on her face. I just continue to call Esme and tell her at vampire speed to talk to Bella. I hand my phone over to Bella and she walks back into the house and motions for me to come in. She sits on the couch and I sit beside her.

Esme must have said something because Bella agrees to come over and have dinner with us.

"I uh... I need to go take a shower real fast but you can stay if you want and wait here for me I won't be long."

"Yeah I'll wait here for you" I tell her as she walks up the stairs.

Esme's P.O.V.

As soon as Rosalie told me that Bella thinks that I was going to hate her for what she did I couldn't help but feel sorry for the poor girl. She's been through so much and it saddens me to think that she thinks I hate her. Rose told me to talk her into having dinner at our place and so I did just that.

Since I don't have enough food in the house I call Emmett to run to the store for me and I hand him a grocery list. He doesn't even complain and heads off there straight away. I think he likes Bella and it warms my cold heart. I also love Bella and I know that the rest of our family does also.

Once Emmett gets back I set off to working on dinner. I think I'm going to make a caesar's salad and something else but I'm not sure yet. I turn on my music and get started.

Bella's P.O.V.

As soon as Rose showed up I was more than surprised. I figured taht she would hate me especially Esme because I broke through her window. What surprised me was that they weren't mad at me and wanted me to come for dinner. I couldn't not say yes because it might be the very last time that I see them so I tell Rose that I need a shower and to do what she wants.

Once I get in the shower I try to hurry but the warm water instantly relaxes me so I spend alittle more time than I was wanting too. Once I get out and dry off and get dressed with my leather jacket on I head down the stairs.

Sitting on the couch still is Rose looking as beautiful as always. "Hey do you know how we are going to get there" I ask her.

"Oh um you can either ride with me on the bike or you can drive yours, it's up to you" she tells me.

I think about it for a minute and decide that I would drive my bike and follow behind her.

We walk outside and I lock up the house and head towards my bike while hers is beside mine. I notice that she has my helmet on her bike and only that one.

"I see that you saw my gift"

"Yeah I did and thanks I love the helmet" she tells me.

And with that she gets on her bike and I follow suit putting on my helmet. We take off down the rode and man she drives fast. It's hard to keep up with her on my dirt bike. Once we arrive at her house the nerves set in and I'm starting to get nervous.

Please let the I night be okay and let them still like me because I don't know what would happen if they didn't want to see me anymore.