Chapter 21

Alice's P.O.V.

Bella is going crazy, she is shifting and using her unique powers and floating in the air. I don't know what's going on so I'm looking for Rose and I can't find h er. I guess I'll look in the garage for her since that was the last place I seen her.

As i walk in there I see a note that's been crumpled up. I walk over to the note and read it. I immediately say 'Edward come down here now and bring the rest of the family'. As I wait for them I go outside and try to calm Bella down. She is currently on the roof crying in human form and throwing things. I feel so bad for her because every time something turns back to normal something happens to her.

I jump up to her and wrap her in a hug. I hold her and I can feel her shifting again. I then feel us lifting off of the roof and floating back down to the ground.

Once we get on the ground she grabs me and squeezes me with everything she has. She starts mumbling that they took her Rose and they have her and are going to torture her. They took her arm and everything.

I just hug hug her harder and whisper little nothings into her ear. I then notice that the rest of the family is there and they are all shaking with rage. Even little Esme is shaking with rage and I have never seen her like this. I can tell that they have all read the note and the other person that is taking just as bad a s Bella is Emmett. That poor man. I look at Emmett and motion for him to come here. He doesn't hesitate and takes Bella into his arms and sits down right there with her. They are both crying, Emmett the only way a vampire can which is sobbing.

As Bella is there with Emmett I walk over there to Jasper and wrap him in a hug then do the same with all of my family. After every one has gotten a hug I go back over to Jasper and look at Bella and Emmett.

"We need to set out a search party and need to try and find the person's scent that did this," says Carlisle. "Jasper will you help us and teach us how to fight properly and help us find her."

"I will do what ever that I am needed for and yes I will help you learn to fight."

"I will kill them all. How dare they take my Rose from me. I will not let them get off easy because they hurt my Rose, they ripped her damn arm off." As Bella is saying this she is lifting herself and Emmett into the air. I don't think she actually realizes that she is doing it but it is amazing.

"I'm right there with you Bella Bear. We will kill them all and punish them for what they have done." As he is saying this Bella is shifting in his arms. He loosens his hold on her but doesn't let her go. What's truly amazing is that she controls it and is back to human in midshift. Emmett wraps her in another bone crushing hug and they float back down to the ground.

"Then it's final, we will take action as soon as we know who it is and where they are," says Carlisle.

With that being said Esme rushes over to Emmett and Bella and wraps her arms around them. Emmett lets go and goes over to Edward. Esme picks Bella up and carries her into the house and straight to the kitchen. The rest of us, which includes Carlisle, Jasper, Edward, Emmett, and me, look to each other and start the search.

We will find her and get her back for Bella's sake and ours.

Unknown's P.O.V.

In an old shed...

I'm looking at the blonde goddess. She is truly beautiful and I can't believe those stupid Cullens didn't think I wouldn't find them. I'm the best tracker ever and I always find my hunt. She has been the prize for six years and I have followed them all over the place. I have caused so much pain to the goddess that she is in a pain daze. This means that her body is trying to recuperate and while it's doing that it puts her in a daze so that nothing from the outside world will disturb her. She won't be able to focus on anything while she heals.

I strut over to her and kneel beside her. "Do you remember me? I told you I would find you. I always get what I want."

I can't wait for the rest of the family to get here.

Esme's P.O.V.

Poor Bella. That's all I can think about her. The girl just can't catch a break. Right now we are in the kitchen and I'm trying to convince her to eat something but she won't do it. I even plead for her to eat something but she will not do it.

I decide that the best thing for her is a nice hot bath. I carry her up to Rose's room and to the in suite bathroom. I walk in there and set her down on the counter and turn to the tub. I run the water to what I think is the best temperature and carry her over to it. I gently tug on her shirt and she understands what I'm trying to tell her and she takes it off. She leaves on her bra and her underwear and steps into the tub. I can see her shoulders instantly drop and I feel sorry for her. She gets settled down and I turn to leave. When I reach the door I hear my name.

I turn around and see her looking at me. "Yes Bella is there something I can get you."

"No but will you stay inherr with me. I don't trust myself being alone right now. I mean you can leave if you want to though."

"Of course I'll stay here with you. I'll just sit here on the countertop and relax too."

We stay like that for thirty minutes and she gets out. I stand up to leave but I feel a warm body wrapped around my body. I wiggle her around so that she's facing me and I can tell that she's not going to let go no matter what. I just nod and walk to the bed. I gently lay down and turn onto my side so that Bella's on the bed.

"You can go ahead and sleep, I won't leave."

And I mean it.

Bella's P.O.V.

I know that people would think that what I'm doing us weird but I don't care I don't want to be left alone. So judge me all you want but I need Esme right now and I'm not letting her go.

When she tells me I can sleep I know that I won't have to worry about her leaving me. I slowly fall into a deep but fitful sleep. I remember that sometime during the night I felt her hug me tighter.

I wake up later and she's still there holding me. I lean up and kiss her on the cheek. "Thanks for staying with me mom."

I just hope we find Rose soon, I already miss her.

Well I forgot to say that I'm reached chapter 20. Wooooooo. It wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you guys/girls. So thanks for reading and voting also for the comments, I appreciate them. Anyway I hope you guys/girls have a great night/day.