Epilogue

[NOT EDITED]

Liam: (Four years later)

"I wish I could come, but Glenn is being a real dick," Ryan whined as he pulled me into a tight hug. I kissed his neck.

"It's okay, I'll bring you back some cake," I said as he pulled back and smiled. His green eyes bright and the sun shinning on his tan, face added to his beauty. He was starting to grow his beard so his chin was covered in stubble which I enjoyed every time we kissed.

I remember the day that we met, I just thought he was some annoying freshman that only wanted attention and it was partly true

I remember the day that we met, I just thought he was some annoying freshman that only wanted attention and it was partly true. He wasn't too annoying and he only wanted my attention. He went to every single one of my games and cheered me on every time I did anything and always made it his duty to say hello to me whenever I saw him in the halls before class. I didn't think much of it until Luke pointed out that he had a crush on me. I was still hung up about my break up with Zayn and I knew I needed to move on.

So one day after class, I went to the ice cream shoppe where Ryan worked and we talked. We went back to his place and talked some more. After that I asked him out on a date and he happily said yes.

Ryan is amazing. He's sweet, funny and demanding. He knows what he wants, when he wants it and I really like that aspect about him. Of course we have our little arguments here and there but it's nothing a kiss or rough sex won't cure.

Currently we were outside of my apartment saying goodbye. My mothers wedding was tomorrow and I was leaving today. Ryan couldn't come because his boss was being a jerk and he had finals coming up so he needed to study. I graduated Uni last summer but decided to stick around here because I got attached and because Ryan was here.

"Promise you'll call me when you get there?" I nod and start kissing down his neck. I really didn't want to leave him but my mom is more important. Ryan's breath hitches when I suck on his collar bone. He groans and his hands snake their way under my shirt where he scratches my sides. "Liam, don't start something you won't finish," he warns, his voice shaky with want and lust.

"Who says I won't finish?" I smirk and open the backseat door and push him in. Ryan grins and pulls me in by the collar of my jacket.

"You're so bad, Mr. Payne."

"It's Master to you."

-

"You're late! And where's Ryan?" My mother asked when I got to her house. She was dressed in a long purple dress and was trying put her earnings in. I give her a frown as I step in.

"Late for what?"

"The rehearsal dinner honey. I told you like three times!" She says and we step into the kitchen that's full of family and friends and I feel suffocated. "And where's Ryan?"