They Became Girls?!?!

Disclaimer!!!
I don't own the characters. Just the plot and scenes that you all will be reading.

This was placed after the winter cup when seirin won. Also the 3rd years are going to make an apperance so... yeah.

Now, to the story.!!

~~~~~~\\\~~~~~~~~~\\\~~~~~~~~

Seirin High

The members are practicing like usual. The squeak of the shoes, the swish of the net, the bounce of the ball and ragged breathings of the players can be heard on the court. Kuroko passes the ball around and then someone will shoot. Riko blew her whistle signaling for a break.

"Hey, kuroko. You okay? You look pale" kagami asked looking at kuroko.

"I'm fine. Thank you." He said then drunk his water. Kagami shrugged then wiped his sweaty face. Once break ended, they continued their practice. Then.....

"Kuroko!!!"

Kaijo High

Everything is normal. Practice and such like kicking kise around, the usual routine. Kasamatsu hanging around the court.

"That hurts. You didn't have to kick me 'ssu~"

"Then stop whining and start practicing dumbass!! I'll hit you!!!" Kasamatsu said head chopping kise.

"You already hit me 'ssu~"

"HAH?!"

"Gomenasai 'ssu~!!!" Kise ran off and started practice. 'I feel horrible today. And senpai is making it worse. I feel dizzy.' Kise thought, and the worst came.

"KISE!!!"

Shutoku High

*swish* *woosh*

*prrrrrrtt!!!*

"End of practice!!" Their coach yelled.

"Good work everyone." The members dispursed and change their clothes, doing their thing.

"Shin-chan!! Let's go!" Takao said waving.

"Shut up takao" Midorima scowled, holding a brown teddy bear for today's lucky item. They went outside and reached the rickshaw.

"Okay okay. What's with you today? Red days?" He teased

"Ha?! Die!" Midorima yelled

"Haha! But, seriously. You look pale." Takao said worriedly.

"I'm fin-----"

"Nah!!! Shin-chan?!"

Touo Academy

"Dai-chan!! Don't break the hoop again!!" Momoi yelled at Aomine.

"Tch. Shut up Satsuki. It won't." Aomine said then went to the stage and laid down.

"Mou! You went to practice again for the first time and all you do is lie down?" Momoi huffed.

"Let him be. If we lost to seirin again it will be his fault. He also lost to kagami" Wakamatsu said calmly. Being the captain he is.

"Wha--!! Oi ryou!! Give me the damn ball. I'm gonna beat you to pulp!!" Aomine jumped down the stage and went to the court, receiving the ball. Wakamatsu immediately defended. Aomine dribbled and passed him with ease and dunked the ball. Landing on his feet, he smirked at wakamatsu.

"Tch.. don't be conceited idiot." Wakamatsu said then picked up the ball and tried to shoot. TRIED. Aomine jumps and blocks him but he fell unconcious all of a sudden and landed on wakamatsu.

"Captain!!//Dai-chan!!"

Yosen High

"Atsushi? What's wrong? You look down. Are you sick?" Himuro asked like a mother worried about her child. Murasakibara shrugged.

"I don't know. I feel dizzy and crap." He said while munching his chips.

"That's not good atsushi. Why don't you go home for now. I'll tell Coach about it"

"No. I'm going to be fine. I just need to rest a bit." Himuro looked at him but shrugged then headed to gym. Before they even enter, Himuro heard a loud thud. Turning around, he saw Murasakibara laying on the ground. The members also heard and looked outside.

"Atsushi?"

Rakuzan High

Akashi and the others are practicing like usual. Hayama being noisy, Nebuya showing off his muscles and Mibuchi scolding Hayama for being loud.

"Sei-chan!! Kotarou is being annoying again." Mibuchi said pointing at him. Akashi just sighed. It may not look like it but he feels awful today. And his teammates are helping to make it worse. He feels dizzy and his head hurts. He wanted to rest for a bit so he went to the bench and sit, wiping the sweat on his face and drinking his water. Mibuchi notice this and went to him.

"Sei-chan? Are you okay? You don't look so good." He said worrying for his captain. The other two heard it and also went to him.

"I'm fine Mibuchi. I just need to rest. Continue your practice now. Don't mind me." The three hesitantly nodded and went back to practicing. Their coach came and called akashi. Hearing this, he stand up and went to him only to collapse midway.

"Sei-chan!/Akashi!/Captain!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the GOM's went to the hospital. The teams getting worried for them but still continued on their practice. After being gone for a week, they went back to school like normal. Well, not really though. The Generation of Miracles became girls!!!!! Now isn't that quite the coincidence?

~~~~~~~\\\~~~~~~~~~~~\\\~~~~~~
And that's the first chap.
Hope you like it.
And again. I repeat.
I don't own Kuroko no Basuke. Just the plot and the scenes.
Thanks!!!