Episode 43

Summer..... The season most students and commuters hate. And one tall guy is now walking to school in mid-summer, as he endures the scorching heat, he can't help but be annoyed at a certain girl behind his back.

"Hey! Why the heck are you walking behind me?!"

"Good morning Kagami-kun. Anyway, please stand in front of me again. It's hot."

"Don't use me as a shield!"

"I don't want to be kagami-kun's burnt girlfriend" Kagami's eyebrow twitched when he heard a barking sound and was startled at her dog's appearance.

"Nigou is here too."

"Well, it's my duty this week so-" She said, ruffling the dog's fur, but was interrupted by a phone ring.

"Hmm?? Alex?" He muttered and answered the call. The two looked at each other the whole phone conversation.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"oh! Kagami! Kuroko! you're late!"

"You're the one who wanted to watch it together."

Kagami and kuroko went inside the room holding hands, the red head didn't want to let go even as they sat down. The game started, showing STRKY team, Imayoshi, Kasamatsu, Miyaji, Higuchi and Okamura together. Then the other team, the Jabberwock.

The game was smooth sailing from the start, but is it progress, the game became an absurd one. Jabberwock played them like it was a child's game, started mocking and spitting at them. The team became super frustrated and started clenching their fists and biting their lips when a hoarse voice bellowed loudly.

Kagetora Aida, wearing a white suit, walked inside the open space court and challenge the Jabberwock another match but with a different team. This explains today's agenda.

Kise, Aomine, Murasakibara, Akashi and Midorima are gathering in one of the gyms. Discussing about the recent event with the Jabberwocks.

"Kurokocchi suddenly texted me so i came ~ssu. I thought it was something." a cheeky voice spoke.

"But yeah, after a fight like that it can't be helped." tanned skin rolling her feet in stretches.

"It is impossible to stay quiet nodayo." gold kettle on her palm.

"Still a pain though." tall girl said in a lazy voice

"But it'll be fun too." Red hair chuckled at their statement "But to think we'll be playing on the same team once again." Akashi looked at her former teammates. They started greeting each other.

"Nice to see you all." Kagetora said smiling at the team.

"By the way, is it just us? What about those two?" Kise asked the old man.

"they're invited of course." He chimed.

"Those two beat us all. It's a given." akashi smiled at him. And just like magic, the two expected players walked inside, greeting them.

"Hey!" Dark red hair came into view.

"Sorry to make you wait. I look forward working with you all." Cyan haired spoke out with a smile. Kise greeted her with a hug but Momoi got to her first, flying towards her.

"Satsuki, do you really have to do that every time you see her? And more like, why are you here?" Aomine looked at Kagami confused. Kagami retorted back.

"It didn't really changed even after she changed gender nanodayo." Midorima murmured looking at the poor girl on the ground.

"Anyway, Is it really fine to have mix members like this?" Kagami asked while helping his girlfriend get up.