Episode 12

To Love and Be Loved

/////////////////////////////////////

Next day...

The training went back to normal, the boys were practicing inside the gym while some of the boys and the gom were running on the beach. The girls were at the frontlines together with nigou running wth them. Kasamatsu, Mayuzumi and Otsubo were watching them.

"Hey kasamatsu." Otsubo called, kasamatsu glanced at him and hummed, drinking his water.

"Do you like kise?" Kasamatsu spitted out his water when he heard his question. Mayuzumi chuckled.

"W-why do you ask?" He said, trying to recover.

"Nothing. Just asking." Otsubo smirked, glancing at him. kasamatsu glared at him and sighed, looking at kise.

"i don't know. maybe?" he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"what do you mean?" Otsubo said.

"Did you know that i was really scared of girls? But, when it comes to kise, it feels normal. Like i got really used to his presence even though he changed gender. I don't feel scared or flustered around her. Whenever i touch her head, i feel the same annoyance i feel whenever his whining." Kasamatsu said, looking at his hands.

"says the one who ran away after being kissed in the cheek by a certain someone" Mayuzumi said making Otsubo chuckle and Kasamatsu glare at him and flustered at the same time.

"shut up. "

.

.

.

After they ran at the beach, the group went back to the gym and rested. The girls stretched up a bit and started practice shooting, kuroko on dribbling.

"those girls sure love to exhaust themselves." wakamatsu said, wiping his sweat.

"i think it's because they turned into a girl that's why they train more than usual. they want to get back in top shape or maybe the way they were before, at least." momoi said handing him some water. He hummed and accepted the offer, drinking it while watching the girls. The seniors were on the stage, sitting down on the edge. Kasamatsu was staring at the blond for a while now.

"i feel someone staring at my back." kise said, shivering. Kuroko and aomine stared at her then at her back. They saw kasamatsu looking at them but then turned his head to the side when they caught him staring. The two chuckled at the confused woman, and continued training.

Practice ended rather early, so the girls decided to stay a bit longer and have a 3 on 3 practice match. Momoi and the boys, specifically kagami, himuro, takao, wakamatsu, sakurai, mayuzumi and kasamatsu, stayed behind and watched them, momoi scoring them. 

"they always do this after the training ends." Takao said, leaning backwards, his arms on the back for support.

"well, what can we do? they think that they need to regain their strength back or something." wakamatsu said, momoi agreeing. Sakurai and the others looked at them with confusion.

"well, you see. The girls thought that they need to train hard again to get their skills back. Didn't you noticed how determined they were when training? specially dai-chan? The ever lazy ace who doesn't want to join the practice wants to join now?" momoi points out. The boys looked at the girls. Kise shoots and aomine blocks here, kuroko got the ball and pass it to akashi, catchiing it the shooting. Midorima got the ball and shot it from half the court. That's when it hit them, they really love basketball.