Episode 42

Girls talk

"I feel like this gathering is becoming a routine lately." Midorima said as she sipped her tea. 

"I guess." Kuroko answered, drinking her iced milktea.

"Are you drinking milk?" Aomine asked with a raised brow. Kuroko looked at her then nodded.

"This cafe doesn't really have a milkshake, I also want to get taller. My neck hurts from looking up to Kagami-kun all the time." Kuroko replied in a deadpanned face that made Aomine's brows twitch. Kise suddenly hugged the small girl from behind.

"Awwwww! But Kurokocchi is already a good size for a hug! I'm sure Kagamicchi agrees with me."

"Kise! You're late!" Aomine said.

"Sorry, sorry! The interview dragged longer than I thought. Anyways,have you started?" She said, sitting down beside Akashi, also stealing a spoonful of cake from her plate.

"Not really, and you should lessen the sweets you eat." Akashi said, drinking her black coffee as she let kise eat her cake.

"You're gonna get fat and Kasamatsu-san might end up breaking up with you." Murasakibara, eating her ice cream, not even looking at her. Kise became silent all of a sudden and put the spoon down.

"So mean-ssu! Senpai won't break up with me just because I got fat a little!" She said pouting and putting on her usual cutesy face but that moment of silence didn't go unnoticed to the three girls. Kuroko who was observing everyone for a while now, knew that something is not right.

Akashi and Midorima looked at each other and nodded, having a telephatical conversation.'Let her be until she comes to us herself.' Akashi closed her eyes briefly before calling for the waiter and ordered a set of snacks and Kise's Iced Tea.

They are currently in a Cafe the Mayuzumi's own and have been having their meetings there ever since that incident in maji burger. Especially Kuroko's wasted milkshake and Kise's mental health are taking in consideration.

"All right. Now that all the members are here. Let's start our discussion." Akashi clapped, getting all of their attention. 

"What is today's agenda again?" Aomine said with a yawn.

"Period." Kuroko said.

"Period?" Aomine confused.

"Period." Kuroko said again like it was obvious. Aomine still confused, turned to Midorima who pushed her glasses and put her lucky item, which is a bag of marshmallows away from the table because a certain girl keeps getting her hands on it.

"She means Menstrual Cycle." She said, struggling not to blush. Aomine only opened her mouth, understanding her words. She already kind of know about this because of Satsuki.

"Well, who has experienced it now?" Akashi asked looking up from her tea cup. Kuroko, Midorima, Murasakibara and Kise raised their hands. As for aomine,she only continued to look bored.

"So Aomine is late. You should get checked as to why it is. Midorima, make an appoinment for her at your hospital." Akashi said in a stern voice. Their regular talks and meet ups were all to monitor the members health and condition. If they are adapting to their everyday lives and their school life as a female. Akashi taking the lead. Midorima nodded, taking notes.

"Ohh! Aominecchi is a late bloomer then? I just wanna warn you, but it hurts like a bitch." Blondie said, trying to scare the chocolate.

"I know how annoying it is because Satsuki always whine to me whenever she had it." Said the chocolate who yawned.