Episode 3

Shutoku High

The Tsundere Carrot

~~~~~~\\\~~~~~~~~~~\\\~~~~~~~~~

"Let's visit Shin-chan!!!" Takao suggested happily. The others stopped what their doing and stared at him like he's an alien.

"What? Come on. I heard that he was released yesterday." The others looked at each other and hesitated. Takao pouted.

"Do you know his house?" Takao heard and turned towards the door. There he saw Miyaji and the others.

"Senpai!"

"Yo? How's it going? We came to visit. We heard that our ace got hospitalized and was released. What happened to him?" Their ex-captain, otsubo, said.

"He collapsed. I don't know much about the detail but his mom called me and said that he was okay and was discharged yesterday." Takao said.

"Why the hell would his mother call you?" Miyaji asked.

"Well then, why don't we go?"

~~~~~~\\\~~~~~~~~~~~~\\\~~~~~~

*ding dong ding dong*

Takao pushed and pushed the doorbell like a toy. Otsubo, Kimura and Miyaji are there. The rest of the members went home saying they have plans to do. (They just don't want to come since they are not really that close).

Takao repeatedly pushed the button until someone opened the door, hit his face and fell on his butt, holding his nose.

"What the hell are you doing?! Are you trying to wreck my doorbell?!" He heard a woman's voice and found staring at a pair of green eyes.

Later, the same day.

They're all inside the house now.

"Here" an elder woman said putting the juice and biscuits down the center table then sat next to the girl earlier who was fidgeting for a while now.

"Umm.. so, auntie, where is shin-chan?" Takao asked trying to take the awkwardness surrounding them away. The younger girl tensed up when he asked. The woman saw this and chuckled.

"Well, you see. This girl here is who you are looking for." She said. The girl tensed up more and lowered her head, hiding her eyes behind her bangs. Takao and the others got confused.

"Umm.. what do you mean ma'am? Is she his sister?" Miyaji said.

"But i've never heard midorima having a sister.." Kimura wondered.

"Uhm.. Is this shirai-chan? You look old." Takao asked. Then, they heard the door opened and saw a young girl entered the room.

"I'm home. Onii-chan are you here? I bought some nap--- okay?" She stopped what was she about to say when she saw the boys inside. She looked at her mom.

"Welcome home, Shirai-chan. Please put it down on her desk inside her room." The older woman said. Shirai just nodded and said goodbye to the guests as well.

"Well, that's her sister.. Then, who's she?" Takao asked, looking at the girl in front of them. The older woman just smiled at them. The girl glanced at her mother and sighed.

"I'm Midorima Shintaro." She said straight to takao's eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wait, what? No. Shin-chan is a guy. I've seen him naked before." Takao said. The girl blushed.

"Oh my, the stew. Excuse me." The older woman stood up and went to the kitchen leaving only the members and the blushing girl. Minutes later, the girl took a deep breath and look at them with a straight face.