Episode 8

Pillow, Candy and Girly Stuff

///////////////////////////////////////////

"so, what's going on here?" Wakamatsu asked, seeing aomine the first to come to morning practice. MORNING PRACTICE! 

"what?" the girl said, shooting the ball.

"is it gonna rain of pigs tomorrow?" she heard someone says, ticking her off.

"is it really that bad to see me here in the morning? and why use pigs in your sentence?" aomine yelled angrily. the members nodded. Aomine glared at them. Wakamatsu snickered away, went to the locker room, changing his clothes. The others followed their captain and went to change their clothes as well, some arranged the gym to start their morning practice. Aomine huffed, picked up the ball again, shooting it over and over.

Minutes passed, Sakurai arrived together with Momoi, who was holding papers. They went inside and saw the members arranging the stuffs. They stopped and stared at a certain person with dark blue hair. They blinked and scratched their eyes, thinking their dreaming or something. The girl being stared at looked at them and tilted her head. Sakurai went wide eye and blushed, running to the locker room, screaming sorry again and again. Momoi then gasped and walked towards her, touching her face. Aomine lets her, bored eyes residing her face.

"It really is dai-chan! it's a miracle! what did you eat earlier?" momoi said, amazed. The girl just rolled her eyes, walking away from the pink haired manager.

"whatever." she said, sighing and scratching her hair. She went and sat at the edge of the stage, watching the members arrange. When wakamatsu went out of the locker room, momoi blowed her whistle to signal their start of morning practice. when she heard this, she jumped down and walked towards them. Momoi noticed something and jogged towards aomine.

"wait dai-chan." she said, halting the tanned female. Momoi then touched her back, searching for a certain cloth, both couldn't find any.

"Dai-chan..." momoi began startling the girl who was already looking away.

"where is it?" she asked, the blue haired girl sighed.

"it's in the locker. i'm gonna wear it later. Dont worry, i'm wearing a sports bra." she said quietly, reassuring her childhood friend. Momoi sighed in relief then nodded.

"alright, but you're gonna wear that later. okay?" she said making the latter nod and made her way towards the others. Momoi went to their captain, telling him something that made him sigh in distress. They started stretching then went outside the field and started running, wakamatsu and aomine in the lead. the captain then noticed the girl's concentration. After 15 laps, they went inside, wiping there sweats, momoi giving the towels one by one. continuing their training for the next 45 minutes before resting again. Aomine went to the stage, slumping down on her back while breathing quiet hard, resting her arm on her eyes. 'i want to curse myself for becoming a girl, it's hard to run with this boobs!' The members watched her, fascinated by the view, seeing a woman sweating and breathing hard, their captain bonked each and every one of them with the exception of Momoi and Sakurai.

"you guys..." the pink haired manager shaking her head. The blond captain and apologetic mushroom together with the manager went towards the tanned girl.

"Dai-chan? you okay?" momoi said, sitting beside her.

"tired already? you've gone soft." Wakamatsu teased. but to his surprise, aomine didn't talked back. he arched an eyebrow and glanced at momoi who was starting to worry for real.

"aomine-san? are you okay? want some water? i'm sorry." sakurai said, shivering. After a minute of silence, aomine sat up, dangling her feet on the edge of the stage.