Episode 10

I will love you the way you deserve.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1st day of training..

The teams are currently at the gym, training. The boys were running back and fort while the girls were shooting balls. At the corner of the gym, a red haired boy keeps stealing glances on a certain bluenette who was running her fingers through her sweaty hair. Kagami blushed.

'She looks so hot-- what the heck am i thinking. Stupid me.' He thought. He shook his head roughly and started running again.

The girls were practicing their shoots while kuroko was dribbling the ball.

"Hey, kurokocchi." Kise called. The girl turned to her call.

"Are you okay?" She asked. Kuroko looked at the blond confused.

"What do you mean? I'm fine" she said, running her fingers through her hair.

"Kagamicchi's been staring at you for a while now. It's a good thing that you're not melting." Kise snickered, glancing at the red hair who started running. Kuroko looked at Kagami and chuckled silently. Kise then was confused as to why the shadow chuckled.

"Hey, what's this? Tetsu's laughing. You're hiding something." Aomine said, walking to them while dribbling the ball. Kuroko smiled gently, looking at the tiger.

"Hey! What are you dawdling about? Get back to practice!" Masako yelled at them. The girls flinched and started shooting again.

"I'll tell you later" kuroko said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Evening came, the girls went back from the onsen and arranged their futons.

"So? What is this all about?" Aomine said, sitting down on her futon, facing the shadow. The other miracles joined as well.

"Yeah, like, why are you guys always looking at each other like that?" Kise said, lying down on her stomach.

"Huh? What do you mean kise?" Midorima asked, hugging a bear plush given by takao. Its her lucky item for the day.

"You don't know? Kagamicchi's been staring at kurokocchi for the whole day. And there's this atmosphere around them when they're together. Sparks fly!" Kise said excitedly and gasp. "Wait, are you two...?!"

"What? What is it?" Midorima said panicky. Kuroko only smiled. This gesture made kise squeeled in delight.

"Oh my god! I can't believe it! Since when?!" She asked jumping to her. The other girls were looking at her weirdly.

"Stop! I don't get what your saying kise. Spit it out!" Aomine yelled. Kise giggled at her.

The door suddenly burst open surprising the girls inside.

"What happened? What's going on?" Kasamatsu said, frantically searching for the blond female. There's Kagami, Himuro, Sakurai, Mayuzumi and Takao as well.

"Huh? Nothing's wrong. What are you talking about?" Aomine said, glaring at him.

"You almost broke the door." Akashi said bluntly. Kasamatsu blushed at his actions.

"Because, we heard you girls scream from next door. So we thought that something happened." Himuro said smiling.

"Oh, that was kise-chin squeeling. I don't know why though." Murasakibara said, munching. The girls let the boys in, scooting to give them space to sit. They noticed that Kagami sat beside the cyan haired girl. So the sitting arrangement looks like this: Kagami, Kuroko, Kise, Midorima, Aomine, Murasakibara, Akashi, Mayuzumi, Kasamatsu, Sakurai, Takao, and Himuro, forming a circle.