Episode 5

Yosen High

The Candy Lover

~~~~~~\\\~~~~~~~~~~\\\~~~~~~~~

The sound of the ball and the squeak of the shoes were heard inside the gym. Practice like usual. Though their center was missing.

"Coach Araki? Any news about Atsushi?" Himuro asked.

"No, i tried contacting the hospital and they said that it's classified and only his parents are allowed to know. like seriously..." She said sighing and shaking her head in disbelief. Himuro said thanks and went back to practice still thinking about the titan candy lover.

ever since the titan was admitted to hospital, the gym was awfully silent despite the noise their doing. they didn't know that it would be this boring without the constant nagging of their coach to get him to practice and the he refuse while munching on snacks. '*sigh*, atsushi, where are you?'

Next day....

Himuro was walking down the hallway of the first year, hoping to find a purple haired giant eating maibo, leaving crumb. he looked around but no luck. He sighed and went to the cafeteria to buy a bread for lunch.

Practice came fast and the giant was still nowhere to be found. it had been three days since then, and his roommate was still nowhere, no news whatsoever about his condition. Himuro changed clothes and went outside sighing. The others saw him and noticed that he was quiet gloomy today.

"is it because of murasakibara?"

"maybe. they were practically always together everyday. they're roommates too."

"no wonder."

Himuro didn't mind the whispers and went on practicing, though he wont deny that he miss him.

6 days later... Saturday..

weekends... Himuro was watching the others practice when his phone started ringing. He glanced at his phone and answered without even looking at the i.d.

"hello" he said quite lazy.

"muro-chin" he eyes went wide and looked at his phone. he saw the name of his partner. but the voice was quite high for his voice.

"hey, its been a while. where are you right now?" he said wiping his face.

"in front of the school." the voice sound as lazy as ever

"oh? want me to get you?" he said.

"mmm... sure" Himuro chuckled and told the coach.

"okay, i'll be there in a minute." he said, hanging up and went outside. He jogged towards the school gate and saw purple hair behind the wall that made him chuckle slightly. He sneaked a peek and saw his back, hair in a bun? his eyebrow arched when he noticed something. 'did he shrink? and his hair grown.. why does he look like a girl? his muscles are thinner...' he thought. He approached him and tapped him. The person turned around and saw Himuro. Himuro step back slightly when he saw a girl. The girl was slightly taller than him.

"ohh.. i'm sorry, wrong person." he said and smiled, putting his hands at the back of his neck.

"muro-chin?" the girl said. Himuro's eyes went wide and looked at the girl in front of him. Only one person calls him that, and its murasakibara. The girl tilted her head slightly and stared at him.

"what?" himuro said and couldn't help but stare as well.

"your so slow." the girl said and took a bite of her maibo.. 'maibo?'