Episode 39

Cold morning breeze and warm sunlight touched the naked pale skin of the girl currently sleeping her tiredness away. Flinching at the sudden brightness, she shield her eyes with her hand, noticing the tall man's blurry figure gently opening the window curtain.

"you're awake?" husky deep voice woke her up completely. She stared at him in amusement, him staring back in confusion.

"I really love your morning voice after doing it. Its sexy." She said sending him shivers down his spine.

"Stop that. If you're awake, get up and wash up. I'm gonna make breakfast." He couldn't help but sigh as he went to the kitchen counter. The girl pouted her lips as she wore the shirt she got from the ground.

"Hiro, where's the toothpaste?" a shout came from the bathroom.

"Its in the cabinet." he shouted back. Her red hair swayed as she peek out the door.

"No toothpaste there."

"Really? Then I'm gonna need to shop later. Just rinse." Putting the plates down the dining table, he started cleaning his room as he wait for her.

Eating their breakfast while watching the news, Mayuzumi noticed that she's still wearing his shirt. The low neck was making her cleavage with lots of love bites appear as she eats. He coughed as he went behind her to tie her hair as an excuse but also tying his shirt to make the neck line higher. Of course, Akashi noticed his gesture and smirked.

"What time do you need to go home?" He said sitting down on his chair again.

"Do you even want me to go home?" She said with a teasing grin and slowly touching his thighs with her feet. He slowly looked at her and glared at her smirking face.

"Yes. For my peace of mind." He said gently pushing her feet away. Akashi didn't tease him anymore but still grinning at his slightly flustered face.

"I'll go home in the afternoon. I'm shopping with you to buy stuffs for them." By them, she meant her slightly annoying teammates. Mayuzumi only nodded as he continued his food.

Finishing their breakfast, they went out to the mall to buy her souvenirs. Going through stores and shops until noon. The two then went to wcdonalds to eat lunch.

"I never thought that you would ever eat in a place like this." Mayuzumi said, munching on his fries.

"Well, Kuroko influenced me. We had a talk with the others last time and this was the meeting place. Then, whenever we had time, we would come here just to catch up and hangout." She said, swirling her straw on her drink with a face of nostalgia. Mayuzumi smiled, thinking that his girl is finally starting to act human.

After eating their lunch, they then went to the market to buy Mayuzumi's groceries. Akashi putting all her stuff in as well, saying it's for when she come by again. He let her be as usual but he noticed some items he didn't know. Taking the bottle, he asked her what it was.

"It's shampoo for women. Try it. It smells good." akashi said smiling at him. She looked ahead once again, trying so hard not to laugh at his innocence. The item that he asked was feminine wash.

Waiting in line for the cashier, Akashi pulled out her phone and took a picture of them, Mayuzumi holding the cart. Finishing their grocery shopping, they went back to his apartment to put the groceries down and get her luggage. Akashi was purposefully leaving some of her clothes and taking his hoodies, like the one she's wearing right now.

They then went to the train station. Waiting for the train, Akashi fiddled on her phone and took pictures again. When her train came, she kissed him on the lips, not minding the people watching them and took her luggage, waving goodbye to him.

Mayuzumi, used to her kissing him everywhere, waved goodbye to her nonchalantly.When out of sight, he sighed and thought of the days akashi was staying with him and how cold his apartment will be for many days to come.

Akashi was looking at her phone, her gallery full of his candid and stolen shots. Mayuzumi's sleeping face, concentrating face, eating, dozing off, and many others. She chuckled at his face and sighed in loneliness.

"We were together just now, but i'm missing you already." She murmured as she watched the sun as it started to set.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Short chapter for everyone =)

Hope you like it!