Episode 32

Sweets is justice!
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

nom nom nom nom,, munch munch munch

"Atsushi?" himuro peeked by the door. She hmm-ed in response. Himuro looked at the lavender hair girl with wide eyes as he looked at the massive amount of sweets scattered all over her floor.

"isn't that too much? even though i did give you permission to eat sweets." he said, worry plastered on his face.

"it's fine. I'm just eating my portion of sweets that i missed." she munched and talked at the same time. Shockingly, he understood what she said and sighed.

He sat down beside her and leaned back to her bed, stretching his long legs straight. Lavender locks swayed when she looked at him, but then didn't mind. After a complete minute of silence, she hand over the beautiful boy some of her sweets.

"want some?" he stared at her, quite shocked that THE murasakibara atsushi would give her sweets. The said girl looked at him with worry, thinking if the boy doesn't like it. Himuro then slowly lifted his hand and took one that made her smile wide still with a hint of laze which he smiled back with a gentle one.

Feeling the drowsiness, she didn't noticed that her head was now on the older male's shoulder. Himuro glanced at the sleepy giant and smiled a small smile.

Its been a few months since himuro lifted his ban for sweets for the gal and now she's binge eating. Chuckling slightly, caressing her head ever so lightly.

Ten days had passed, the yosen went back to their usual training and antics of teasing each other. Yes, their normal selves.

"kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!"

Hearing the scream throughout the dorm so early in the morning, the boys stood up in a hurry and went to the only girl's room. Himuro who got there first was forcing the door to open.

"atsushi! Atsushi! Are you okay?! What happened? Open the door!" he shouted in panic. Their dorm head who just got there opened the door with the spare key.

There, they saw atsushi trembling in the corner of her room and looking frighteningly at her bed. He looked at her bed and saw the problem. Himuro who was panicking badly quickly went to her and asked her if she's okay.

The dorm head made the crowd disperse and closed the door. He went to the bed and stared at it, shaking his head from the coming ache.

"atsushi, what's wrong? Why did you screamed? Did someone broke in to your room? I always tell you to lock your door before you go to sleep---"

"that's not the problem Himuro." he said, cutting him off. Black hair swayed as he looked at him with panic and confusion. The older male pointed at the bed with his head. The boy made an "o" and stared at the female in relief.

"atsushi" he called out to her. Lavender locks hide some of her visage from fear and went to the younger male, clinging unto him.

"muro-chin. Am i gonna die?" with trembling voice, calling her senior. Himuro stroked her head and hugged her gently.

"no, you're fine. Are you aching anywhere?" he said with a soothingly sweet voice that made her felt safe. She shook her head and buried her face on his shoulders, hiding the built up tears on her eyelids.

The dorm head stared at the two but then cough to get their attention. Himuro looked back and saw his signal that they need to clean up the mess and him explaining to the others the happening. He nodded and the older male went out.

Himuro didn't let go until she did and wiped her face full of sweats. They stood up and he saw something. He started rummaging her drawers to find the item she needs right now and clothes to change into. When he found it, giving it and pushing her to the bathroom attached to her room.

"put this on. This will help you so that the blood will not soak your clothes."

She wondered what he gave her.

Meanwhile, himuro started cleaning up her bed full of blood. He sighed. Folding up the sheets, he thought of something. Does she even know how to put it on? He looked at the door where the purple haired girl was and waited.

After a while, a head sneak out the door. She looks so cute looking like that!!!!!!!!!!!

"muro-chin. I don't know how to put this on. And my panty is soaked. I'm losing blood too much. I'm gonna die at this rate." she said, about to cry.

". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I don't know."

Having no choice, himuro called her sister because she was too shy to call her herself.

"hello. Murasakibara residence."the person on the other line said.

"good morning, sorry for the sudden call. This is Himuro."

"hoh.. What's the matter with atsushi?" ehh? How did she know?

"well, you see...." and he explained their current situation that made the person on the other side laugh.

"give the phone to atsushi..." she said and then she told her what to do also assuring her that she wont die. After that, atsushi went to the bathroom with the wireless phone. Himuro continued cleaning her room and change the sheets.

" atsushi, if you have other laundries give it to me." he shouted. After a minute, the door opened and the laundry basket was kicked out. He chuckled and went down with the basket.

Meanwhile.....

Thank god it was Saturday. She thought as she cleaned herself with warm water. Her sisters were helpful this time around. Usually they would just nag about the snacks scattered all over their living room floor.

"atsushi, if you have other laundries give it to me." she opened the door slightly and kicked the basket out. No real shame even if her undies are out in the open. Why? Because he's muro-chin.

Lunch time....

"murasakibara-chan. Are you okay now?" one of their dorm mates asked while munching his food. The female only nodded as she gobbled up.

Finishing her lunch, she went to the fridge and took a bunch of sweets, hugging it in her arms and a spoon in her mouth, then run away towards the common room where the t.v. was.

Himuro watched her as she scurry away with the sweets and ice creams in her arms. He shook his head and went to her, taking the ice creams away which made her groan and glare at her snatcher.

"no cold food during menstruation period. It will stop your blood flow" taking away the food. Pouting, she took a bite of her chocolate and glared at the door.

After a while, the door opened revealing him and a plastic bag in his hand. Putting it down the table and sat next to her. She looked at him then at the table then him again. He pointed the bag with his eyes, giving her permission to open it in which she complied.

"wwoohhh pudding! And so many of them!" the girl's eyes sparkled and started gobbling up her treats.

Hours passed, himuro noticed her banging her head, fighting the sleepiness from interrupting her sweet time eating. He then took the food, put it aside and carried her princess style. Murasakibara, surprised, suddenly wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"waaaahhhh muro-chiiiinn put me down. I'm still eating that" whining and waving her feets. Himuro didn't listen and continued walking back to her room.

"no more. You've eaten enough sweets for today. Anymore than that and you'll have cavities." that made her stop, pout and hugged him instead, letting him carry her. If she has cavities, he'll make her stop eating sweets and treats more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! An update! See you next month!